(7) The Temple May Say

"Alright! Everyone out! Now!", Seonghwa yelled.

The others went to go clear the house, waking everyone else up and getting them outside.

The smell of gasoline became stronger.

Seonghwa was still holding Hunter, who had quieted down and was leaning his whole body weight on him.

"Sweetie? Are you alright?", Seonghwa asked.

Quiet sniffles were heard, and Seonghwa patted the littles back.

After it was assured that everyone was awake, Seonghwa and Hunter made their easy downstairs.

The other members were exiting the house.

"Man, that is re-"

Suddenly, a large blast of light spread from the house, followed by explosive flames which shattered every window in the home.

Some of them members were thrown backwards by the pure power of the blast.

Seonghwa landed in the grass out front, covering Hunter with his entire body to protect him from house debris.

"...really strange. Is what I was saying.", Seeun told them.

"Everyone okay?", San asked.

"We're all good.", Yunho replied.

Seonghwa stood up, picking up Hunter.

The little whined, not feeling too hot due to the fire burning in the house.

"I think now is a good time to go.", Junghoon stated.

"Yeah. I'll call the fire department, let's get out of here.", Jongho said.

"From my research of this place, there is a temple nearby people can go to for safety.", Jinsik told everyone.

"Then let's go. Maybe the monks can help us figure a way out of this situation safely.", Yujun replied.

The boys left the area of thw house, with Jongho giving the operators on the phone the addres of the house.

They began to walk their way to thw temple, seeing as the fire was currently claiming their cars.

"We lost all of our stuff...cell phones, clothes, shoes, all of it.", Hyunwoo said sadly.

"I think it's safe to say that we shouldn't come back to Thailand anytime soon.", Mingi said.

Seonghwa walked next to Jinsik, occasionally looking down and seeing the tired face of Hunter.

"Is he okay?", Jinsik asked.

"He's sick. Maybe there is something at the temple that can help. You know, since our wallets and essential items burned in a fire."

"Oh my god we're poor!", Minjae yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------