(4) House of The Deer and Rabbit

"Did we lose anyone?"

"I can't find Yechan."

"I'm back here!"

"There he is. We're good."

The members of Xikers were on their flight to Thailand.

The nervousness was settling in and the boys were coming up with ideas on how to protect themselves in case of danger.

"I know how to use kitchen knives. I saw we kill them if they touch the babies.", Sumin said.

"How about we don't do that.", Minjae suggested.

"I'm honestly team Sumin on this one.", Jinsik stated.

"Again, no."

"What if we challenge them to a game of soccer and the loser gets hit with the ball right in the back of their head so they die.", Yechan suggested.

The members stared at him.

"What group did I join...you guys were not like this last week.", Minjae said.

"We've been corrupted. What if we become evil? I don't want to be evil!", Hunter yelled.

"I'm about to get off this plane and let you all go to Thailand alone."

The plane soon took off and the members buckled up for the ride.

Yechan was sitting next to Hunter, who seemed exceedingly nervous.

"It's okay. We hybrids stick together. I can protect you!", Yechan said.

"No offense but you're a rabbit hybrid and I am a deer. I highly doubt you could protect me."

Yechan pouted. Hunter held his hand.

"But please try. Because I will run away afraid regardless of my hybrid size."

---------------------------------------------------------

"I'm picking up the infants from the airport and dropping our hybrids off with the others.", San said.

"Be careful.", Hongjoong told him.

San, Wooyoung, and Yeosang left the house.

"Daddy, we gonna come back?", Wooyoung asked.

"You will baby. This is just until this thing is over."

"Hyungie I no want people find us! I just puppy. Why they want hurt puppy?", Yeosang asked.

"I will never understand why. But Xikers will take good care of you."

Wooyoung and Yeosang nervously looked to one another as they got in the car.