Season 1 Ending

-Ending-

Nathan is seen standing on top of cliff, his hair flowing in the wind, as in his hand, is the Four-Star Dragon Ball. He gives off a tiny smirk, flares his Ki, and takes off into the sky, as the title card comes in.

I'll Push Past My LIMITS!

Season 1

C'mon and light the fuse, he's a rocket and he's ready to go'
Cause now the countdown has started and it's ready to blow!
He's got the dope sounds pumpin' and in stereo! (-eo!)
Kickin' ass fast... puttin' on a show!

Nathan soars through the air for a few minutes, then lands down to where he met the others. All of them stopped what they were doing to look at Nathan, as he gives them a wave and laughs a little. They all grabbed each other, as Shizu and Blade places their hands on Nathan's shoulders, allowing him to use Instant Transmission to teleport them.

Go on and get yourself together, there's no time to rest
And if you put the time in he'll put you to the test
He's like the runnin' man, in his world more is less
And if you wanna test him best bring your best
You can't stop now, lock and load! Don't stop now, come on and rock and roll!

The group found themselves in the middle of a wasteland, as Nathan looks ahead, only to have a look of shock on his face. In front of him were Android 21 and Eice, along with a thousand of Eice's soldiers behind them. Class Z activated their quirks, with the Saiyan's going Super Saiyan, all of them taking a battle stance. Eice points at the group, as his army of soldiers charged towards them, creating a clash.

In this world... (His world!) (Got to make your own way!)
Where one is all
In this world... (His world!) (Life is just a game you play!)
Never fear the fall!

Kiyoko is seen running from a few soldiers, as Sky comes in and fires off streams of lightning from his palm. Shizu is seen clashing with a soldier for a total of 5 seconds before utterly destroying them, with Max coming in and fires a torrent of flames. Three soldiers were knocked into each other by Skylar, Reiko, and Akira, as the three of them fired off a Gigantic Galick-Kamehameha, with Shiki using her quirk to hold some of them in place, allowing Aqua to freeze them in ice.

When you leap without a net, you'll find
It won't be there all the time!
So watch your step, down, watch your step
Don't fall!

Yajin, Kitra, and Gojin are seen doing their best to defend themselves from Android 21's assault, until they were rescued by the fusion of Nathan and Blade, Nathade, who clashed with her, their clash creating a massive explosion that could be seen from space.

Watch your steps! Watch your steps! Don't turn around!
Don't stop to look back again!

We see a puff of smoke, with a silhouette of someone inside it, causing Eice to shake his body in pure anger. Everyone had a smile on their faces, as Nathan walks out of the smoke, a look of pure fury etched on his face, as he holds an unconscious Android 21 in his arms. What most of them noticed was the electricity sparking from his new transformation.

 What most of them noticed was the electricity sparking from his new transformation

Don't fall!

We cut to see all of them standing next to each other, each of them striking a pose with a smirk on their faces, except for Kiyoko who gave a bright smile, as the screen fades to black.

-End Ending-

Yajin by Shadow2190

Gojin by XyroOwO

Kitra by dabi-blueflames24

Reiko and Kiyoko MilkCreamStudioz (Before anyone asks, this IS StoryTeller_Tari, but she's mainly going to be using this account because she's having problems with her storyteller_tari account)