My thoughts got the best of me, "S-sir my apologies but would it be alright to swap out for a different client?"

     Everyone turned their heads in my direction, it was dead silent for that one second.

     A small smile appeared on Elliot's face,"Everyone head to the lobby your clients are waiting, Amina you stay."

     The meeting room cleared out so me and Elliot were the only ones left. I honestly did mean to say that it just came out before I could catch it.

     "What's wrong with the file?" He asked me.

     "Nothing is wrong I—," he cut me off.

     "Then there shouldn't be any problems then. Get to the lobby, we don't keep our big clients waiting. Remember what I said on our first meeting Amina." Just like that he left me alone in my thoughts.

     "I've seen so many with their heads full of ambition, until it's at the pit of their stomach."

     I nodded anyway feeling a little frustrated and terrified at the same time.

     I took in a deep breathe, a little panicky I had to see the man I ran out on after such amazing sex.  Could you possibly imagine the state I'm in. The elevator dinged once I made it to the floor. I scanned the room, my sight was quickly set on him. He's back is to me but his two men that he came with were facing my way.

     I walked up to him antsy and my palms a little sweaty.

     "Mr Gusev." I softly spoke, he turned around until his eyes were locked on me. Those blue eyes I got so lost in they held such desire for me but little to no emotion. It was as if we had no regard for anyone else looking we only saw each other. He looked like sin, the perfect balance of danger and handsome, he was enticing in a forbidden way.

     I don't know what came over me, but I just wanted to reach out and touch him. The lobby's telephone rang it broke me out my trance, I quickly held out my hand for him to shake.

     "Amina Martin, I-I'll be your advisor for today." I couldn't look him in the eye any longer. He gently took my hand before laying a kiss on it for a sweet moment.

     "Lead the way beautiful," oh my his accent is so thick, triggering something within me. I had to try swallow this sudden fear it was itching at me. They followed behind me, I felt Reigns eyes all over me. I'm not the most confident so it made me feel a way.

     We soon entered a private office, his men guarded the door from the outside while I sat behind the desk and him across from me.

     "S-so far your accounts are up another 30 million." I informed him refusing to look up from the computer.

     He was dead silent, I felt his hard glare on my face.

     "Who gave you permission to leave?" He asked clearly addressing the elephant in the room.

     "I'm sorry?" I looked at him confused. He kept a straight face, he was silent I guess still waiting for a proper response. I cleared my throat, "As cliche as this sounds, what happened that night shouldn't of happened, it was a mistake."

     He darkly smirked at my response, "Nyet no mistake was made but you running out my house, on my staff and on me."

     I was quiet after that I didn't have a response, i continues with the appointment. I couldn't help but feel his cold stare on my face, I was to afraid to even spare him a glance. The session soon came to an end, and he rose out his seat.