Gabe Tattoo shop officially opened for business in February. He's been busy like crazy ever since–Samara never minded taking North off his hands for a few hours.

She and Grayson didn't do anything but sit inside the house regardless.

"You should make one! You are the first person I'll know that doesn't have any social media. Not even tik tok," Lanae eventually caught up with her. She swore Samara put her long legs to use, she sped walked everywhere went.

It was troublesome to catch up at times if you weren't already walking in front of her.

"I do have tik tok. I just don't post," Samara shrugged, turning the corner while Grayson swung their hands back and forth. "How do you think I see the million and one tiktoks you send me during the day?" She glanced over at her as they approached the shop–hearing music blaring from the outside.

"Chile, I ain't think you watched them. Yew kno' I find you mean when it comes to me," Lanae playfully remarked as Samara pulled the door open.

Playfully rolling her eyes at her statement. Samara honestly enjoyed her friendship with Lanae. They matched each other truthfully–let tik tok tell it. Lanae and Samara were friend soulmates, and though Samara attempted to keep Nae at an outlying distance, it was extremely hard.

She has been her favorite person besides Grayson.

Walking inside Rampage Ink, the three were greeted with Game Time by Toure erupting through the speakers inside the building. Samara's eyes scanned around the shop as if she hasn't been there more than three times since he opened.

She recently got a huge rose vein tattoo on the left side of her shoulder/arm–it hurt like hell because of how heavy-handed Gabe was but she loved it.

It scrutinized so beautifully. Now that she has a friend that's a tattoo artist, Samara might be in his seat every three or six months. His work was incredible, he also freestyles most of his work.

Before she could walk up to the receptionist's desk, her eyes caught Gabe's bodily figure coming from the back of the shop, holding a fully dressed in a hot pink NIKE tech suit North in his arms. An annoyed facial expression held on both of their faces which confused Samara why North was annoyed.

It was kinda scaring how similar their facial expressions were.

"Hey...what's wrong hun?" Samara asked, watching Gabe place North on the floor on her feet.

North furrowed her eyebrows deeply "He woke meh up. I was asleep," She pointed her finger at her dad, making them all chuckle at the matching facial expressions they were wearing. "I was sleepin' real good. Mad he can't sleep like meh," She said then tried to hug Grayson.

"Girl watch out," Grayson quickly shifted away from her before her small arms could even touch him. Samara's jaw dropped at her son's new actions, he usually loved hugs from anyone.

Especially from someone he considers his best friend.

"Don't do my baby like that Gray," Gabe chuckled as he held his hand out to Grayson's level.

Grayson gently grinned upwards at him then gave Gabe some dap. "She was mean last time," He chuckled then gave North a side hug.

"Ew," She used her hands to shove Grayson off her. Grayson squinted his almond-shaped eyes at North who had her arms folded across her chest with her head turned in another direction–not facing him.

"Yall are a mess," Nae laughed at the two small children. Samara could only shake her head at them, they probably will bicker the rest of the day.

"I'ma cash app–You'n have to do that. I have her," Samara cut Gabe off from affording her any money. When North is in her presence, she treats her how she would want someone to treat her child if he were in their presence. She also knows if it were Gabe taking Grayson, he wouldn't expect her to send any money or he was going to curse her out.