How You Meet

A/N: Hello dear reader! Thank you for reading my first book! And have fun!
-allaboutthatleo

You ran to your rooftops in New York. You were crying because your boyfriend cheated on you. "I can't believe him!" you said as you were crying. Little did you know, you weren't alone. You heard some footsteps, like they were sneaking away.. "Hello? Is someone there?" you said. "I'm sorry to have bothered you." said a deep voice. "No, you didn't bother me. I was just thinking, I guess." you said. You noticed his eyes were blank white. You also noticed that he was standing in the shadows. "Um, are you okay? Your eyes are just blank.." you said. "Yes. But you shouldn't be up here." the voice said. "Why? It's not like it's dangerous." you said. With that said, a man sized tiger jumped out of nowhere. "It really is though." said mocking Tigerclaw. "Y-You are a t-tiger man." you managed to say while shaking. "Stand back. I'll handle this." he said as he pulled out two weapons. "Cool katanas" you said. The mysterious figure front flipped in front of Tigerclaw and tried to jab him in the face but, Tigerclaw easily deflected the jab and grabbed his katanas and threw him against a vent. The mysterious figure groaned in pain but stood up to fight again. And while all of this was happening, you just stood there and tried to think over what was happening at that second. While you were thinking, you finally snapped back into reality when you heard a voice say, "Tigerclaw, we have a situation. Report back from the mission immediately." said a deep dark voice from Tigerclaw's walkie talkie. (do they have a different name? XD) "You're lucky enough to be alive, turtle!" Tigerclaw said as he jumped from building to building retreating. The mysterious figure just stared at you. You returned the favor. "What does he mean, by, turtle?" you asked standing up." He sighed "Well, might as well show you now so you can start running away from me." he stated. He then stepped out of the shadows revealing him being a mutated turtle with a blue bandana he wore around the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. "Leonardo, but you can call me Leo." he said. "(Y/N)" you said. A few moments of silence passed. You broke it though. "Why would you think I would run away from you?" you asked. "Usually people don't take us as friends, but foes." he said sadly. "Don't worry! You saved my life! The least I can do is not run away. Thank you." you said touching his shoulder. He blushes."Y-you're welcome" he managed to say. He started to jump away but you wanted to see him again. "Wait! Will I ever see you again?" you asked. He turned to you. You felt butterflies in your stomach. "You sure will." he said then smiled at you. You smiled back. He then jumped and sped away at great speed. You crawled into your apartment window and laid on your bed thinking about that certain turtle you just met, then peacefully drifting off to sleep. "Leo......" you mumbled.

A/N: Did I do a good job? I know the the first part was a little bad. But, not that bad for my first book though, right? Comment what you think! BYE!!!! -allaboutthatleo