09

The sun kissed you good morning as the sound of the door opened.

"Good morning Miss. Y/N! I have something to deliver to you..!" the sound of a shy assistant entered your ears as your head turned in her direction.

"Deliver..?" You asked her.

"Mhm. Mr. Albedo said to deliver a message to you: Get ready as soon as you get this message, meet me at the campsite." She told you as she excused herself out the room, leaving you in your thoughts.

What if it's about last night..?

.

.

──────────────

Regardless, you followed his directions and made your way towards the campsite.

This time he wasn't working on anything, he was sitting on a sheet on the floor, with food around him.

Having a picnic in a snowy area? It made you giggle a bit.

"You mentioned that a loved one made fun of you right? I want to show you how much I care for you.." He said as soon as he noticed you.

His words caught you by surprise as he motioned for you to sit next to him.

A smile was on his face as you returned the act.

It was a fun time, you both had. You didn't wanted it to end.

Ever!

It was the best day ever.

He made feel like it was the best day ever.

He made your life feel like the best.

Something took over you as you began to lean in.

He caught on as he leaned in as well.

It was about to happen.

The kiss to seal off the deal.

And then..

"Silly Y/N! What are you doing?" A voice snapped at you.

You backed away and turned in the direction to find the mage from yesterday bending down at you.

"Why did you-"

"Why did I what? You're here alone." She said.

You turned back to see that indeed there was no Albedo.

"I need to show you something come!" She grabbed your hand even before you could say something and began to run.

You both ran in the direction of where you first met Albedo, where the first hilichurl attacked you, where you was lost and confused.

You are lost and confused.

What's happening?

The mage continued as cracks came in your eyesight. The same cracks as before.

The one you saw at Albedo's desk. The one in your bedroom. The one on that building.

Why was the cracks there? Why is there cracks out here now?

The more you both ran the more cracks enter your mind to the point there was so more Teyvat.

The mage disappeared as well.

It was all darkness.