07

It has been a few days ever since your time with Albedo that morning.

You both told no one about it, leaving it out of the spotlight.

You asked him to keep it low, attention is not something you like. You don't know why but being surrounded by everyone, made you feeling upset and scared.

And he agreed to it with a smile and hug.

He made you feel happy and you never want to leave him.

──────────────

"I'm sorry Y/N but today I have to go with Sucrose to work on an experiment."
Albedo told you today.

You told him that you don't mind and you went out for a walk.

.

.

.

You left the city

Your eyes scanned everything living thing you past by. The trees, the plants.

Even passed by a few slimes and wanted to touch them until you noticed they had other plans and you made a run for it.

.

.

"Everything here is so deadly.." You mumbled as you heaved out a sigh of relief.

Your eyes caught a blue glowing-like thing floating.

"Please don't kill me.." You mumbled and walked up to it.

You failed to noticed that it's surrounded by these 'hilichurls' that tried to murder you once.

"Ika Yaya!" It shouted, alerted the others.

It caught you of guard hearing it spoke but then fear came as they ran towards you.

But the eyes of a certain person witnessed it all and the action began.

A flash of purple appeared infront of you as it knocked the hilichurls away.

Your head turned in the direction it came from a saw a girl with a purple hood on, mask and a lantern.

It's hard to see but she has green hair as well.

You took the opportunity to run towards her as the hilichurls follow behind.

"These silly beings have you all scared?"
She laughed out as she attacked again.

The voice sounded familiar to you as she giggled.

.

.

"All done! Wasn't so hard now was it Y/N!?" She let out as she spun around to look at you.

"I guess not.." You said.

"Let's go for a walk together!" She let out as her hand connected with yours by force.

.

.

.

It was a rather nice walk, you thought.

She mostly skipped as she asked certain questions.

She seems like a very jolly person, reminds you of someone you might know.

"Remember when I made you confess to your crush!" She giggled out.

You stared at her for a while.

"What crush?" You asked her.

She turned around to look at you.

"What do you mean what crush silly?!" A cheeky smile was planted on her face.

.

.

.

.

"The one that laughed at you of course!"