08

What is humiliation?

Surely that wasn't what they made you feel back then right?

Your crush laughing at your confession, so you laughed as well.

Laugh off the pain.

Because.. Your friend was laughing as well. So it was a joke.

Actually what if it was all a joke, your friend was a joke?

No! No, she wasn't. Friends don't make fun of each other..

"Y/N really? You're laughing?" She fought to say through the laughter.

Her green hair framed her face well.

It bounced with each step she took as she made her way towards you.

"Come on now, even a toddler will notice that you got rejected." She said, placing her hand on your shoulder.

Rejected? Your laughter died down as she made her way towards your crush.

Tipped on her toes she placed a kiss on their cheek.

"Sorry.. Your crush confessed be me first a few weeks ago.."

Oh..

"I made you confessed to get it off your chest you know!" She said, covering up the damage she did.

.

.

.

.

"Come on now! It was funny to see!" She said, the purple masked her face as the hood bounced with each step she took towards you.

Was that all real? What's even happening anymore?

"Y/N? Are you out here?" The voice of your lover called out to you.

Your head turned in the direction of his voice as the mage poofed away, leaving sparks of electro behind.

"Albedo!" You exclaimed as you ran up to him.

"Why are you out here alone? It's dangerous for you." He said, placing his hands on each shoulder, eyes scanning you for any injuries.

"I decided to go for a walk." Was all you told the man. It made him chuckle.

"Come on, the sun is about to set you have to go sleep." He said as he took your hand and began to walk back into the city.

──────────────

Back in your room, he made you got comfortable on your bed, turned off the lights and was about to bid you goodbye

Until..

"Albedo.."

"Yes?"

"Will you laugh at me?"

The question caught him off guard.

His hands left the door knob as he made his way towards you.

"Laugh at you? Why would I?" He asked you.

"Because.. I felt like sometime in my life I've been laughed at by the person I loved.." You let out.

He stared at you for a while then leaned in to place a kiss. On your cheek.

"I won't laugh at you Y/N. Don't think about that nor past memories. Get some rest."

He said as he made his way out of the room.

Leaving you alone in the darkness like the others did, but you didn't feel lonely for the first time.

BOARDERLINE | albedo.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें