05

Ring!

The sound woke up right up from your nap.

Students from around began to leave the room as you began to collect your items.

"Y/N remember today is the day!" A friend of yours brought up.

Their smile is something you will never escape.

They made you find the courage to confess to your crush.

They said that it won't be too bad, the worst they could say was no right?

The more they talk the more you felt the need to. The smile grew on their face.

"Right! I forgot about that.." You said, mostly to yourself as you stood up.

Before you fully stand up, they grabbed your hand and dragged you to the main area of the college.

Odd how they knew exactly where your crush is but you didn't question it.

"Look there!" They said.

Your eyes was met with their own as they smiled at you, making you blush.

"Go on.." They said, giving you a little push.

The worst they could say is no..

You sighed.

And began to walk towards them.

Everyone began to circle around you both, all the attention on you both making you even more nervous.

"Is there something you need?" They asked you.

Your mouth got dry.

Whispers was heard from all around you.

"I.." You mumbled.

Their eyes caught it.

"You?"

"I just wanted to say that I like you.." You said a bit louder.

After the words left your mouth, it was dropped dead quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Then it spiral down..

"Pfft.." The sound was heard from the person infront of you─ Your crush that is.

Your eyes met with theirs as they began to giggle, causing the people around you to laugh.

Laughs heard all around you, particularly the one you will never forget.

You turned around and was met with your friend.

Laughing at you.

Heart began to race as you joined in on the laughing.

That means it's a joke right?

They aren't laughing at you..

Actually you're laughing with them!

"Is she not getting the hint?" Someone laughed out.

But you pretend that you didn't hear it.

You didn't wanted to hear anything.

You just wanted to leave.

But your friend, trusty friend told you to do this, to be here and you can't leave them!

.

.

.

.

Friends stick together anyways..