Confused, Yingying took Hua Yu to Qinglian Valley.

When I got there, I was so shocked that my jaw dropped when I saw the vast scene.

I saw countless monks mingling in the sky, underground, and water, and some monks were injured and fell from time to time.

Yingying was busy pulling Huayu back.

"What's the situation?" she asked in surprise.

How could there be so many people in Qinglian Valley?

She originally thought that this place would be quiet and no one, only a nirvana red lotus was quietly blooming, waiting for the male partner to pick.

After all, when the male partner won the Nirvana Red Lotus, his cultivation was very low. He couldn't grab such a fierce competition.

In the original plot, there is no large space to describe the grand occasion of Nirvana Red Lotus.

What's the situation now? Did someone release the news of Nirvana Red Lotus? As a result, the male supporting role has not been picked up for a long time, so it has been unknown?

New monks join in every day. From their mouths, Yingying understood what happened.

A year ago, a monk passed by here and found Nirvana Red Lotus.

Originally, this green lotus valley was 10,000 hectares wide, and a red lotus appeared in it, which was not conspicuous. However, the red lotus gradually matured, and there was a strong spiritual energy surging around it, which made it very conspicuous. The cultivator tried to pick it up, but couldn't pick it, only then did he realize that it was the legendary Nirvana red lotus.

As the name suggests, it is like Nirvana, no matter who eats it, it will be reborn. If it is eaten by a monk, even if it is a waste body that is difficult to see in ten thousand years, it will be reborn and become a perfect body.

After the news spread, it attracted competition from the big sects, the small sects, and the loose cultivators.

However, Nirvana Red Lotus repells monks, but anyone with spiritual power in their bodies cannot approach them. In addition, any spiritual tools and formations with spiritual power cannot be approached.

The sects and monks wanted to pick them up, so they found a way to hire mortals. But Nirvana Red Lotus is located in the center of Qinglian Valley, and the way is full of all kinds of poisonous and ferocious snakes and insects, and even mortals with the sharpest swords and the heaviest armor cannot resist.

Therefore, a year has passed, and no one has come close to the Nirvana Red Lotus.

"Sister, the red lotus hasn't been harvested yet, so they are fighting?" Hua Yu looked at the sky, and from time to time a cultivator fell, and asked with frown.

Yingying also felt inexplicable. In the end, it was not certain who would get the Nirvana Red Lotus. These cultivators fought so hard, what were they thinking?

"Not everyone is as smart as our Xiaoyu!" she praised.

Hua Yu: "..."

He felt that Yingying was a little different recently. He seems to like to compliment him.

He lowered his eyelids. Is she going to abandon him? After finding the man named Red Lotus, will you stop treating him well? Is this the final compensation?

Killing intent flashed past his eyes.

No matter who the man is. If he dared to **** the only person in the world who did nothing and was just kind to him, he would definitely kill him.