I didn't want to stretch because Amir wasn't nobody with like 9 bodies but i've stuck around long enough to know that he don't play with the people he loves.

KEHLANI

"You mad at me?" I ask him, massaging his beard. It's one of the things that give me comfort, knowing that he's here with me.

"Nah baby never, just tell me if you ever feel uncomfortable and i'll fix it for you ma." He replies and I smile.

He's always trying to make sure I am okay, I love it. Im spoiled all the time and me being pregnant is making it even better.

"I love you, so much." I say, kissing every inch of his face before reaching his lips. I swear we can't ever have a innocent kiss, it always leads to more.

Since i've been pregnant i've been so horny, he can look at me and next you know my legs are wide open.

I was wearing a denim two piece, top and skirt. I grab his hand and push it up my skirt and he moves my panties to the side before getting to work.

Just how I like.

His fingers trace my slit before sticking three fingers into me causing me to yelp. We've done one, we've done two, but three?

He's kissing me hungrily and his fingers speed up and my moans fill the room. I cover my mouth to muffle the sounds but he pulls it away.

"We own this baby, be as loud as you want." He whispers and my back arches, his voice does something to me.

He breaks away from the kiss and kisses down my ears and my neck, determined to leave marks. I'm not complaining though.

My breath is shuddered and I grind my hips against his fingers, feeling the pressure building.

"Let me cum, please." I moan but he ignores me, keeping his attention on my lips now.

"Fuck this, turn around." He roars, yanking me forcefully before I can move. I bend over his desk and he lifts my skirt before slapping my ass.

I feel his bulge against my throbbing pussy, begging him for more. I blink and once my eyes are open he rammed himself inside of me.

Oh fuck.

He pulls my head back by this 40 inch buss down as if he's gonna pay for it (He probably will actually) not breaking the kiss.

I struggle to keep kissing him, all i'm doing is screaming in his mouth. He trails his hands around my nipple then moves up to my mouth causing me to grip the table.

"You can take more." He huffs under his breath and I look back in shock. He inserts more inches into me and i'm confused on where it came from.

It's like he literally grew inside of me.

We move together as my wetness coats his dick and his hands grip my hip, slowly picking up the pace. I swear skinny niggas just have the best dick.

My juices seep in between, making the claps sloppier and louder. He pumps in out of me at a fast pace, slapping my ass each time he gets.

He pulls my hair back again, letting go off my hips. I find it hard to balance as the desk shakes.

"I'm gonna marry you." He squeezes harder and I feel myself at my peak. I've been holding it in because of how good it feels but no more.

"You gonna have every single one of my kids?" He asks over his ragged breath but I moan in reply. "Kehlani." He repeats, unamused causing me to smirk.

I'm already pregnant, he knows i'm going to have more.

"Too much Amir." I say, trying to move away from him but he pulls me right back into him. I feel his dick throb inside of me, our orgasm approaching.

"Say it." He grunts, his dick pulsing and twitching. I love teasing him.

"I'm having your kids." I hum as he empties himself deep inside of me. I collapse against him and he holds me tight.

"We ain't done." He chuckles before turning me around. He pulls me over his seat so i'm straddling him.

My panties are nowhere to be seen. He unzips the top part of two piece, the cold air hitting my chest making my nipples harden.

We resume our kiss, it's messier and my pussy is aching for it although my mind knows it's going to hurt so much later.

His mouth moves to my breast, flicking his tongue up and down each nipple and I grip his hair.

He grew his hair and beard out, only getting lineups so everything was fuller making gripping it easier for me.

I unzip his pants and it pops out, waiting to get into me. Rock hard, my favorite sight.  His hands grip my ass and he pushes inside of me.

We grind each other and my breasts jump across his chest. My clit throbs as his dick bumps me each time I move.

I grip his chair, I have no idea how we're both fitting on this. He realises i'm struggling and slows down, moving my hair out of my face. He had much more stamina than me and loved slutting me out.

He groans once I adjust and move the same pace as him. He places his hands on my hips and matches my rhythm.

I tighten around his piece, the feeling in my stomach approaching. I hold it but he eyes me.

"You can release my love." He smiles and like on queue i'm sent on edge. My love. It does something to me.

He sucks my neck as my second orgasm forms. I look down at the seat which was filthy now but he lifts my face with his chin.

He wraps his arms around me and we both release with each other. I stick my head up and I see he's as tired as me.

Finally.

"Bae finallyyyy tapped out huh." I tease and he mugs me but I know he's tired, his face barely changed.

"Don't make me fuck you again." He chuckles lazily before kissing me and I return it.

WRITERS NOTE:
This was a quick little chapter, i've lost all motivation for writing this book and I have no more ideas.

Please give me ideas 🥲