"She took Granger and Potter to show her where it was. I don't know what happened to them," he admitted. "But while they were gone some candy fell from Longbottom or Weasley's pocket. Crabbe and Goyle decided to eat it."

"Oh no," Delilah muttered. "It was Fred and George's, wasn't it?"

Draco nodded.

"While we were distracted, they broke free and grabbed their wands. They jinxed us and left. We managed to get to the Hospital Wing and Madam Pomfrey sorted us out."

"So where are they?"

"I don't know."

They continued walking around the lake in silence, eventually stopping and sitting down. There was a nice view of the mountains and lake, but she kept wondering where they had gone. Surely they should be back by now, unless Hermione had a scheme, which was likely now that Delilah thought of it.

"Potter, do you know where your brother is?" Snape said from behind them.

"No, is he alright?"

He ignored her question.

"If you see him, tell him it has been investigated and is false."

Before Delilah or Draco could respond, he rushed away.

"Do you have any idea what that was about?" she asked.

"None. Potter spouted some nonsense at him, so it could be about that," Draco doubtfully said.

"What did Harry say?"

"Something about someone having a lambfoot at the place where something is hidden."

Lambfoot? Unless he meant...

"Padfoot?"

"Yeah, that's what he said."

So someone had Sirius where something is hidden. The people most interested in finding Sirius were the Minister of Magic and Voldemort. It couldn't be the Minister because he would be publishing it and Snape wouldn't care, so it had to be Voldemort.

Delilah thought for another minute. She should know what object Harry meant. Where would she have heard of something Voldemort was after? Probably while she was at Grimmauld Place. She remembered. When Sirius had told them about what the Order was doing, he had mentioned that they were trying to stop Voldemort from getting something. That was probably what Harry meant, but how would he know where it was hidden?

"Have you figured it out?" Draco asked, breaking her trail of thought.

"I think so. We overheard something over the summer that might explain what he'd be after, but I don't know where it is or how he'd know that."

"Strange, but I'm sure Snape will figure it out."

Delilah wished she could have some of his confidence. For the rest of the evening she sat, worried about him.

The next morning, on her way to breakfast, Lyra came up to her.

"I heard you were looking for Harry," she said. "I heard from- oh it doesn't matter. What matters is that Harry and his friends are in the Hospital Wing. They seem to have been in a fight."

"Really? Thanks so much for telling me. I'll see you later."

Lyra nodded. It was obvious where she was headed.

When she got to the Hospital Wing, McGonagall was standing outside.

"What happened? Are they alright?" Delilah said the moment she saw her.