"Commander Leo." you say.

"Yes, my Lord!"

"Where is Red 4?"

"Doctor Havok said that he suffered severe injuries and had inner bleedings, so he currently needs to be watched by the docs, my Lord!" the Commander explained.

A deep sigh leaves your lungs.

"Will you still be able to fulfil your given tasks?" you ask with a seriously concerned look in your eyes.

"Without fail, Lord (S/N)!" the whole Company says synchronic.

"I need everything you have to offer in this coming battle. We will face an enemy we never even imagined before, but you are Nahema's most elite soldiers and therefore there is nobody else I would trust more with this mission." you boost their moral and after that start their briefing with activating a small hologram projector, showing an image of General Grievous, "This ugly son of a Bantha is called Grievous and he is the General of the Droid army. We do not have a strategy to fight him effectively yet, but I'm positive you will find a way."

"Why aren't you there to help us Lord (S/N)?" one asked.

"I am heading to another location, where another one of their top leaders is. If I don't head there as soon as possible our troops will be annihilated." you answer calmly.

"Wouldn't it be best for us to engage that one first, but together?"

"If that would be the case, then I would've planned it that way, you understand?"

"Yes, Lord (S/N)!" the soldier answered and corrected his posture.

"We've reached extraction!" the pilot informs.

The Door opens and the Crimson Company starts jumping out with only Commander Leo remaining.

"Good luck." you wish your soldier and push him out of the door.

"Sir where are we going next, Lord (S/N)?" your pilot asks.

"Head to the supply routes. I have a bad feeling about those."

"At once my Lord."

As you arrive at your back ranks you are greeted by six soldiers already awaiting you, which fall to their knees.

"Lord (S/N)! We weren't informed of your arrival here. Did something come up?" one of them asks you concerned and curios.

"What is the security status in your sector?" you ask looking around.

"No enemy has been seen. Do you really think that they already reached so far behind our lines my Lord?"

You gave him a cold but also aggressive look, which gave him a shiver down his spine the second his gaze met yours.

"Get the soldiers ready, we hav-" you tried to say but you didn't get to finish as you felt a blaster shot coming right for your head.

Thankfully, the swing of your lightsabre was faster, and you were able to block the shot. You and your men look in the direction where the shot came from and saw two red blades ignite in the shadow.

"Ventress." you mumble hatefully under your mask.

"It is an honour to be recognised by the Lord of Nathema." she taunted.

The assassin lowered her sabres and, on her sides, appeared six commando droids. You raised your lightsabre in the defensive stance and started to analyse the situation. It would be difficult to defeat her hear without any casualties, so you decided to take the initiative yourself. In a quick motion your hand rose and destroyed four of the droids, the remaining two started firing at you. Your soldiers also opened their fire, but Ventress was easily able to deflect the shots aimed at her.