"How have you been?" I ask him. "I've been doing well." He shrugs.

"Gonna need to steal your man for a while though." He says and I chuckle in return.

"Pleasee bring him back. Safe." I point at the both of them and they both raise their hands.

"I promise." He chuckles before tapping Amir's back, indicating that they have to go.

Amir kissed me once more before kissing my forehead. "It's just one day clingy ass." He teases and I roll my eyes.

"Be safe." I say seriously and he nods before getting into the car. Darrel waves out the window and I wave back before shutting the door.

AMIR

The ride was less than 2 hours long and we got the address with no interruptions. The area was posh meaning a lot of white people lived here so we had to be careful.

We put on our masks before parking in a area a good distance away from the house. It was getting dark by now so nobody would be looking unless they paid close attention.

I knocked on the door at least three times and we waited until someone answered. I heard a woman's voice who then opened the door.

Darrel pushed her into the house and we both entered. I closed and locked the door behind us before taking out my glock.

I searched the house as Darrel did whatever he had to do downstairs. I went in all four bedrooms upstairs, 2 were guest rooms and the other two was empty.

One of them, a child's room and another the adult one. I searched the adult one and there was a duffel of money underneath the bed.

I took the duffel and put it over my head before going downstairs.

"Where Rico at?" Darrel asks the woman who was now crying.

"He took my son for ice cream." She says in between sobs causing me to sigh.

"How long ago?" I ask. "Around 20 minutes ago, they should be back soon." She says quickly.

We wait for 15 minutes until we hear keys jingle. I gesture for the woman to stay quiet and she quietly weeps in her seat.

We switch the light off and the door immediately swings open.

Once we hear footsteps and a tall figure walks into the space Darrel pistol whips him, causing the figure to fall onto the floor.

I switch on the light and it's him, Rico.

Darrel kicks his head repeatedly, now stomping on him. I pick up the little boy that was looking in awe and take him up to his room.

"You had your ice cream right?" I ask him and he nods slowly, slightly scared.

"You like toys? You wanna play with your toys?" I ask him and he squeaks in excitement before running to his toy box.

In seconds he starts throwing different toys out, settling on a spider-man one. I watch him, trying to ignore all the screaming downstairs and hopefully he is too.

He didn't have to see all that downstairs, he didn't deserve to.

"What's your name?" I ask the 3-5 year old.

"Jay jay." He replies before turning back to his spider-man toy.

"Alright Jayjay, i'a see you later." I say before patting his head. He pays me no mind and I leave before he says something else.

Once I go downstairs I see a pool of blood leaking, I run over to the area and only the woman was in the room, crying and screaming.

"Shut the fuck up damn." I sigh and she starts to muffle her cries with a pillow.

I run outside to the car and Darrel just closed the boot. I give him a look but he ignores it. I open the boot and I see Rico's bloody face which it was almost unrecognisable.

"Fuck he alive?" I sigh as I bend down to check his pulse.

Darrel beat him to death.

I looked at the woman who wasn't even crying anymore, she just looked traumatised.

"Fuck D!" I shout but he wasn't responding. He simply just tucked his gun and got into the drivers seat.

"You ready?" He asks which irritates me more. I couldn't blame him since Rico was the reason why Sierra died but he wasn't thinking logically.

I put the duffel bag in the car and took out a stack of cash before running back into the house.

"People are on the way to clean all that mess up," I say referring to the blood on the floor. "And then they gonna talk to you. If you go anywhere, they will find you, if you tell anyone, we will find you."

I throw the stack into her arms but she doesn't catch it. She doesn't even look at it. I can't blame her.

"That's your compensation, you should've never fucked with a bitch nigga like him." I say, trying to sound a little sympathetic.

"Go take a shower too. Someone ask you where Rico went say he brought back Jay Jay and someone called 'Armon' called him to meet up in Sugarhill." I tell her and she nods slowly.

WRITERS NOTE:
Of course this isn't the most realistic way but it's wattpad so😭 don't grill me