Chapter Thirteen

Zacznij od początku

I don't hear Beauty.

So I quickly turn my head, while looking right down.

BEAUTY IS NOT RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

OH. MY. GOD.

OH. MY. MOTHAFUCKING. GOD.

OH. MY. MOTHAFUCKING. FUCKING. GOD.

"Beauty, where are you." I yell out to her as I immediately run.

"Beauty laugh, giggle or even yell out Da Da so that I can hear and follow your voice." I yell out to her.

My heart is beating in my ears and in my stomach right now.

I continue calling out to Beauty while running around The Park's Parking Lot.

I look on each sides and behind every single Car.

I take a few deep breaths as I walk around this Grey Range Rover, only to see a gigglely and smilely Beauty.

I have no words right now.

Whew this little girl right here, I mothafucking swear.

"Da Da." Beauty says to me as she lifts her arms up while making grabby hands to me.

I pick Beauty up without saying a word to her.

"Beauty, what you just did was not okay." I tell her as I walk us right back to my Suburban.

"I honestly don't even think you deserve to go to The Park now, today." I add.

Beauty immediately bursts into tears.

"Nah don't even cry now, you wasn't even crying when you decided to give Daddy a Heartattack and run away, playing Hide N' Seek." I say to her as we finally reach the back of my Suburban.

As I'm about to put Beauty's Stroller right back into the trunk, Beauty starts crying even louder and harder.

"Da Da." Beauty says to me through her cries.

"I don't wanna hear it Beauty." I say to her which causes her to cry even more.

I close my eyes as I take a few deep breaths in and out.

I slowly open my eyes back up as I look around.

I mean it is a nice day after all, and I don't want this day to go to waste.

And I most definitely don't want these Fruits to go to waste either.

"Okay, okay Beauty calm down we're staying at The Park." I tell her as I kiss her cheek.

Beauty immediately stops crying, calming down.

"Da Da." Beauty says to me as she smiles at me, while kissing my cheek.

"You're welcome Beauty." I say to her.

"Just don't scare Daddy like that ever again." I tell her.

"Da Da." Beauty says to me as I place Beauty in her Stroller.

I then securely buckle Beauty into her Stroller.

And once I know that Beauty is securely strapped in her Stroller, I stand up straight.

I then grab my backpack and Beauty's Bag, and put the straps of them both on my shoulders.

I close the trunk, while immediately locking my Suburban.

I then grab the handles of Beauty's Stroller.

I walk and push Beauty's Stroller right towards The Park.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sitting on the bench, while watching Beauty run around with all these other Kids

I can honestly tell that Beauty is having a lot of fun, she's having a really really great time right now.

I smile.

"So, what Kid is yours." I hear someone asks me.

I glance to my right, only to see a woman sitting a few feet away from me.

"The beautiful little girl who's wearing a shirt that has Butterflies on it, black pants, tiny black socks and shoes that's has Butterflies on them." I tell her.

"Awh, she's so so cute and truly adorable." The woman says to me.

"Thanks." I say to her.

"So, which Kid is yours." I ask her a few minutes later.

"The Twin Boys that has on matching SpiderMan outfits." The woman tells me.

"Nice they're so adorable." I say to her.

"Thank you." The woman says to me.

"So, what's your name." The woman asks me, breaking the couple seconds of silence between us.

"Beyoncé." I tell her.

"That's a very beautiful and a very unique name." The woman says to me.

"Thanks." I say to her as I smile softly.

"What's your name." I ask her.

"My name is Yasmine." The woman tells me.

"And before you say anythang, I know I know that Yasmine is a basic ass name." Yasmine adds through her light laughter.

"I mean, I wasn't even gonna say all that but okay then." I say to her through my light laughter, while I lightly shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah right, you definitely were cause it was written all over your face." Yasmine says to me as she playfully rolls her eyes at me.

I lightly laugh as I shake my head.

Yasmine then tells me about her Sons, and what she does for a living, and when she finishes I then tell her about my Kids and what I do for a living.