ꜰᴏᴜʀ

after being changed tara and sereyah were both called into the living room. their happy state quickly left when they heard the things on the news. chad went to go get sam and as sereyah said two words, "fucking shit."

they listened to the guy in the news and everybody watched sam and tara's reaction. sereyah was nervously playing with her fingering standing because she had alot going on to be sitting down right now.

mindy recognized the dude who they were talking about, "holy shit, that's that chode from our film studies class. the one obsessed with argento."

sam cut the silence between them, "pack a bag, we leave in ten."

tara quickly got up to the statement, "sam, wait, wait."

"we're getting out the city." sam said going to their knifes.

cute boy spoke up confused, "what?"

chad realized he was there, "thank you very much suspicious new guy, but i think we got from here. have a good night, get home safe, go, go, go, go." he shooed him out the apartment and closed and locked the door.

he looked at sereyah standing there with her arms crossed in deep thought. before he could her something tara and sam moved to the living, "this might not have anything to do with us."

sam looked at her crazy, "are you serious!?"

"it's a big city! it's halloween everybody's wearing mask you don't know-"

sam tried to get her to understand, "tara, this isn't a coincidence. you knew him!"

"barely!" tara retorted.

"chad, mindy, rey, back me up." sam looked at the woodsboro kids.

chad tiptoed on it, "i mean, it is a little bit..."

mindy finished, "...close to home."

tara looked at sereyah for some support, "reya?"

everybody turned to her and she tried to find her words, "tara i...i don't thinks it's a coincidence."

sam looked down at tara, "see?"

tara tried to find a point, "quinn your dad's a cop right? can you call him and find out what's going on?" she turned to sam, "before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state!"

sam looked to quinn, "i'm calling him, now."

tara sighed, "thank you."

they were interrupted by sam's phone ringing and everybody tensed up chad out of habit grabbed sereyah pulled her closer to him. when he realized what he did he let go of her hips and murmured a small, "sorry."

sereyah just shook her head, "it's fine." 

tara asked sam, "who is it?"

sam saw the name and declined the call.

ethan asked everybody, "why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?"

anika sighed at the stupidity, "you gotta keep up, my dude."

quinn gave the phone to sam claiming her dad wanted to speak with her.

after tara and sam left sereyah went to bathroom. chad looked at the spot she was in and and took a deep breath. he was interrupted when mindy threw a piece of popcorn at him and he looked at her. she motioned to the bathroom telling chad to check on her.

chad made a face at her that she made back but turned to do what she said anyway.

he made it to the bathroom and lightly knocked, "hey! stupid question but um...are you okay?"