ᴛᴡᴏ

everybody after the hospital visit decided to go to their spot and play some pool. they needed some good vibes after all this depressing murder shit. at least sereyah thought they did.

liv asked at the pool table, "so what is she like, the sister?"

"sam, sam is so cool." chad reminisced and mindy interrupted, "you only say that because she let you wear pokémon onesies to bed for a year."

chad didn't even try to deny it, "that's true. that's a true statement."

the group laughed and amber buzz killed, "no, trust me. sam is not cool. her dad left her mom. walks right out when tara's eight, sam thirteen. sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. and then, on sam's eighteenth birthday, she leaves. ghost them all. maybe sams changed i just don't want to see tara hurt again." amber defends.

wes didn't get though, "so what, you're protecting tara from her own sister now?"

"someone has too." amber said as if it was obvious.

"okay. so no guys are good enough for her and now family off limits too?" wes called her out.

mindy had to say something, "hmmm, motive. if i can't have her, no one can."

wes scoffed and mindy didn't back down, "we all know you have a crush on tara."

wes didn't appreciate her airing out his business and she kept talking, "but we're all suspects."

the group all looked at eachother and mindy looked at liv, "except maybe liv."

"thank you." liv gushed at her but mindy didn't mean it a good way, "you're way to boring to be a psycho."

sereyah snorted and they were interrupted by the creepy liv dude, "yo liv. you want a real drink? or you happy sitting at this kids table?"

chad called him out and sereyah rolled her eyes. liv was just playing him why couldn't he see that. she ignored the whole ordeal until he pulled out a knife but chad didn't give a fuck.

a worker kicked him out chad walked away angry. sereyah didn't know what to say. liv wasn't saying anything to him and this could probably cause one of their breakups so she'll just wait it out.

after the incident, liv had her dad pick her up from down the street and chad was still a bit angry. sereyah just sighed as him and mindy got ready to go and sereyah walked up um to him, "my dad is drunk and there's a killer on the loose."

chad looked at her, "i don't think that's a good idea, rey."

rey. oh how she'll never admit she loves when he called her that.

she smirked at him, "i was talking about a ride home. what are you on about?"

chad slightly smiled and rolled his eyes and slowly walked to car and told mindy who was standing by the passenger door to her the back.

mindy scoffed and rolled her eyes but did anyway letting her brother be a whore with their friend in peace. the car ride was calm and since her house is past his house he stopped first to drop off mindy.

mindy looked confused and said unapologetically said, "your about to drive her home by yourself and there's a psycho killer on the loose."

sereyah snorted in amusement and chad turned to her, "mindy she's not the killer, get out."

"but how do you know for sure?" chad didn't want to tell her that she was with him the night tara got attacked but by the gasp mindy let out she put it together, "chad, sereyah, i fucking knew it!"

chad yelled, "go the fuck in the house, mindy!"

"okay, i know where you sleep, shithead!" sereyah was just there chuckling at the situation. she didn't really care if mindy knew, she wasn't going to tell anybody.

chad made sure mindy got in the house before driving off.
it was quiet besides them glancing at eachother and looking away.

chad wanted nothing more then to grab her hand that wa sitting on her thigh but didn't. a person with a girlfriend doesn't do that with friends.

sereyah just wanted to go home and not dwell on the fact chad is indecisive. she wasn't asking nobody to choose her she had plenty of other people that will but she actually had feelings for chad so it could get messy.

chad stopped outside her house and she didn't get out. they glanced at eachother before chad pulled her towards him and met her lips with his. her hands on his face and they kissed for a bit before she pushed him slightly, "we can't."

chad nodded out of breath, "you're right, i'm sorry, i just couldn't help it."

it was quiet waiting for on of them to speak and rey did, "i just want to know, what's you're plan here?"

chad furrowed his brows, "what?"

"you stay with liv and you know what she does to you."

chad scoffed, "well i'm not exactly a saint, rey."

"no you find out, and ended up at my doorstep. now you fuck me to secretly get back at her, even though she doesn't know. so you just do it to get you're dick wet?" sereyah rebutted.

chad shook his head, "it's not like that, rey, and you fucking know that. you're my best friend and-"

"we fuck when you're in your feels about liv, when you could break up with her." sereyah told him like it was the  most obvious thing in the world.

"it's not that easy, and don't talk like you're my side chick or something. we both know you fucked other people." the conversation was getting heated now.

"because i'm not tied to nobody. i made nobody any promises, i can fuck who i want. that's you who got stuck with a shitty girlfriend so you resorted to being even shittier." sereyah cut deep and she knows that but chad is getting ahead of himself.

sereyah sighed when chad just stopped replying gripping the steering wheel. she leaned over and kissed his cheek affectionately and whispered, "i'm going to keep living my life, but when you drop liv, give me call."

she didn't give him time to process her words when she got out the car and when inside her house.