ꜱɪx

sereyah was washing her hands in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. girl get yourself together. she told herself and sighed and fixed herself out to leave. she walked out the bathroom not paying attention and instantly turned the corner to run into a random girl from. with her luck she had an open beer in her hand and it spilled all over sereyah's shirt.

she let out a gasp at the cold feeling and jumped back with a gasped and the girl immediately starting apologizing.

she spoke, "im sorry, i didn't see you, im so sorry."

sereyah shook her head, "no it's fine, it's fine."

amber came out of nowhere, "you can go into my parents room and get a shirt, my mom just folded the laundry earlier."

sereyah without thinking went upstairs to fix her problem. to her parents room where there's sign that it's off limits. she opened the door to find pretty plain room with some laughs on the bed and shrugged and looked at something a teenage girl would wear.

after she changed she quickly tapped her pockets for her phone muttering a small 'fuck' when she realized she didn't have it and must've left it on the couch running away from chad.

she just sighed and turned around that's when something took their gloved hand and covered her mouth to push her into the open closet wall. and used her other hand to plummet a knife right in sereyah's stomach. sereyah screamed into the hand and immediately tried to fight them and looked up and their and behold, a ghostface mask. the masked killer outsmarted her and pushed her against the wall and put the knife deeper.

pushing her head against the wall made her go star eyes for a moment. they took the knife out to hear a whimper in against the glove then stuck the knife in her side and sereyah cried in the killers hand in pain, and tried to move her arm but she was loosing a lot of blood at once and was too weak because of the most likely concussion.
they the. stuck the knife into her thigh and sereyah started crying being overstimulated in pain.

sereyah could feel her body start to shut down from mostly the first wound that made. her body relaxed a bit more and the killer felt it and slowly moved their hand from sereyah's mouth. sereyah couldn't find any strength in her to scream and slowly started to speak, "w-why?"

they didn't answer just titled their head at her watching blood start too pull out her mouth.

with that the killer stabbed her one more time in her stomach and sereyah lightly whimpered in pain but not loud for any of the partying, drunk teens outside to notice. if anything they'll probably think someone was in here having sex, not somebody in pain.

sereyah could feel herself going away. her head ringing sound start to no exists. her eyes closed and she let darkness consume her. hopefully it'll be done quickly. and it was. she felt nothing.

sereyah didn't hear much when she felt herslef coming back to consciousness. things started to fade in and she forced her eyes open a bit to look at the ceiling. she agjustung her eye and slowly heard beeping and light snoring. she quickly widened her eyes and tried to sit up fast only to be met with pain in her stomach from moving to fast and groaned a bit loudly in pain.

that's when the next person her was snoring, mindy, popped, "oh my god, who did it!" she yelled looking around and quickly coming to her senses seeing sereyah awake, "holy shit, you're awake." mindy laughed out in relief, "i mean the doctors said you were going to be okay but you were cut up bad."

sereyah looked around scared, "what-what happened?" her voice was hoarse and mindy shushed her and handed her water.

"you just arose from the dead, chill." mindy told her.

sereyah when she done pushed away the water, "what happened, mindy?"

"the killer was revealed, amber and richie."

sereyah titled her head confused because amber was weird but not serial killer weird. or so she thought. she didn't know richie at all but that must suck for sam, her boyfriend killed multiple people and attempted to kill her sister.

"who..." sereyah trailed but mindy knows she meant who got killed.

"amber shot liv in the head." mindy mumbled and sereyah looked down in sadness. liv definitely didn't deserve that.

sereyah paused for a moment, looking up, dying to know, "where's chad?"

mindy just chuckled, "he's two rooms away, she got you both good. he was stabbed seven times."

sereyah looked happy and then sad again when she said that because that's a lot to live with and mindy saw it, "he's okay, very high all the time, but okay."

sereyah realized she doesn't know what day it is, "how long have i been out?"

"four days, and your dad came to see you." mindy said actually shocked since she knows how her dad is these days.

sereyah sighed, "well that's a first, it only took me almost dying."

mindy shook her head with a laugh and told her, "chad forced me to stay in here with you since your dad didn't stay too long."

sereyah chuckled lightly and mindy continued, "out of all the sluts my brother could date, i'm glad it's you."

sereyah used to mindys comments and chuckled and lightly pulled mindy into a hug with one arm so she didn't hurt herself, "i love you, minds."

mindy smiles and hugged her back, "i love you too, now let's go see my shitty brother, and i was supposed to contact the nurses anyway once you woke up." she pressed the nurse button.

sereyah chuckled and laid back down, this shits finally over. she's just nervous to speak to chad, she just got stabbed and she doesn't know what the future has for them right now, but she has about fifteen minutes worth of questions, and check up's to figure it out.

notes
i split it into two cuz it was way too long
so this is the second to last chapter:)
i didn't want to dwell on the last scene cuz
i feel like sereyah wouldn't have been in it so yeah;)