ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

after they all went to sam's tara immediately went into her room not talking and the rest stood there for a second before sereyah broke the silence, "i'm going to go check on tara."

she walked without another word and chad looked after her and sighed. he just wanted to know what he did wrong. he was getting a sense of deja vu from last year when she felt so passionate about chad telling liv why he broke up with her but she was doing the same things to him right now, so he believes she must have a good reason.

sereyah walked into tara's room without knocking like they usually do to find quinn leaving out she smiled at quinn as a greeting then sat next to tara on the bed and sighed loudly on purpose. tara snorted at her dramatics, "what?"

sereyah looked at tara, "why did you willingly want to go up those stairs?"

tara sighed, "i guess i'm still more messed up than i realized."

sereyah nodded slowly, "i see, and just for the record you can do a lot better than fucking, date-rape frankie."

"oh my god, that was date-rape frankie?" tara asked remembering some of the tea i told her a bit ago.

"yeah, i mean if that's your title just drop out." they laughed, "tara, you are so special. just remember that before you make anymore bad decisions, yeah?"

tara nodded in agreement, "yeah." she then got up with a stretch, "i have to go pee, i'll be back."

sereyah nodded, "i'll get changed out this table cloth."

tara laughed walking out the room and sereyah looked around and sighed. it's been a long night already. she got up and went towards her closet. she's been here enough she has to have something in here.

a knock at the door interrupted her and thinking it was probably sam coming to talk to tara she yelled, "come in!"

she had her back to the door and the person spoke up and she quickly turned around, "hey, i brought these for tara."

chad who now had a green shirt, traces of his costume now gone and sereyah looked stuck for second, "yeah, um, you can set them on the-the dresser."

he took that as an invitation to come in and he closed the door behind him and sereyah gulped a bit. chad looked around not knowing what to say and sereyah did the same thing. she ended up speaking, "chad i don't think...i don't we should-"

"talk? figure out what happened?" that came out harsher than he meant, "i-i'm sorry i'm just confused. did i do something?"

sereyah shook her head then sighed and went to sit at the end of the bed and chad followed her and sat right next to her, "i don't know if i'm ready to tell you, and i know it's not fair to you i just-i think i have some thing's to work out, i'm sorry."

chad nodded, "that's all i wanted to hear, rey. just know no matter what happens i still want to be around you. so please, don't shut me out completely."

sereyah nodded and smiled and realized how close they were and saw chad looking from her lip to both her eyes. if they were still dating he would kiss her already but he knows boundaries and knows it isn't a good idea for two exes. the bad thing is, sereyah caught herself doing the same thing. she missed his touch but she didn't deserve it right now.

chad didn't care what she deserved, he wanted to kiss her, he needed to kiss her. he leaned in slowly to see if pulls away and she didn't. he got close enough and they both closed their eyes waiting for their lips to touch but was interrupted by the door slamming open.

they jumped back from eachother and sereyah snapped out of it to quickly look at the person who opened the door which was quinn. she quickly looked at the scene in front of her and and and made an apologetic face.

"i cock-blocked you?" sereyah quickly snapped her head to her.

"what did you say?" sereyah wanted to make sure she got that right.

tara quickly came around the corner and saw the scene also with chad with one hand on his mouth looking away and sereyah looking very flushed.

quinn repeated it without the question, "i cockblocked you."

tara's jaw dropped and looked at sereyah who avoided eyes, "you cockblocked them?"

"i did cockblock them."

chad started begging them to shut up, "stop saying cock. alright," he got up.

sereyah looked at her, "i'm sorry what did you need?"

quinn picked up the thing she left from tara's night stand, "my phone."

sereyah threw in a suggestion, "how about next time we don't enter a room like that?"

quinn nodded in agreement and tara laughed and walked past them to lay on her bed, "i won't, yeah-"

chad wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible, "yeah, i'm gonna go, do you want me to come with you to the dorms?" he looked at sereyah.

she shook her head, "thanks, but, i'm spending the night here."

chad nodded, "okay, i'll be on my way then." he walked sat quinn, "goodnight."

sereyah glared at quinn who walked backwards to exit, "i'm sorry, i'm sorry."

sereyah shook her head and the. looked at tara who smiled at the scene.

quinn left closing the door and sereyah laid back next to tara who broke their silence, "bitch, in my room?"

sereyah looked at tara who looked right back at her and they started laughing and held in to eachother, "oh my god!" sereyah exclaimed which only encouraged them to laugh harder.

notes
yes i did do that.