I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"Hey: I replied.

Kyle walked over to me and hugged me tightly to his chest.

He held my hand and intertwined my fingers with his, hmmph weird, I ignored it.

We got to the entranced of the park and headed down to the bench.

He set down a basket that I had noticed he was carying like two minutes ago.

He spread out the contents on the table... sparkling apple juice, sandwhiches, jello, gummy bears, fruits, napkins, cups, and was that a domo doll?

He prepared a glass of sparkling apple juice and handed me it I smiled and said 'Thank You' he replied with a simple 'no problem my love.'

What was wrong with him, he was acting like we were going out on a romantic date!

"Jenniboo!" Kyle sang trying to get my attention, guess I had gotten distracted with my own thoughts.

I looked to what he was calling for, my turkey and cheese sandwhich. I smile and took it from him, I didn't realise I was hungry.

I took a bite andhe did the same.

We finished our lunch? I guess thats what you can call it and he picked up his cup filled with sparkling water.

"To the most beatiful, most amazing, caring, nicest girlfriend in the world" Kyle said with a huge grin.

Kyle looked at me espectantly as he raised his cup.

All I could say was "UGH..."

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woked up abruptly still wraped around Billy's arms.

I tried not to move as much as I was trying to calm down from the almost heart attack.

That was the most weirdest dream I have ever had.

Me and Kyle?! phahah yeah right when elephants and hippo's fly!

What was up with me lately, the tingling feelings, the me liking the kiss part, and now I was dreaming with him as a couple?!

I turned my head to look at the clock that was by the bed side. Almost one oclock' in the afternoon.

Billy stired beside me and slowly opened his eyes, I looked his way and gave himk my best smile. I needed to get that dream out of my head.

"Morning' Sexy thang" I told him as I pecked him gently on his lips, he responded my pecking me back.

":Morning stanky breath: He replied with a smirk.

OH NO HE DIDN'T! My mouth fell open in surprise, how dare he. He had some bad morning breath as well but being the lovely caring girlfriend I am I didn't mention anything. I pouted like a four year old.

"Babe I'm kidding!" Billy said as he wrapped his hands around me again and putting me on his lap.

I 'HMMPHD' and turned my head. I smirked deciding I should get revenge.

"Come on babe! I was kidding! Don't give me the cold shoulder!" HAHA.

He hated when I gave him the cold shoulder, he would feel ignored and its what he hates the most, my smirk grew bigger as I listened to him complaining.

"I will do anything! Please Jenni!" I turned my head and looked at him.

"PAHAHAHA! You- r- fa-ce! PHAHAH!" I laughed. He was pouting with his bottom lip sticking out and his eyebrows looked weird, it was hilarious!