I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

'Shots' by LMFAO was playing and we all started grinding and dancing to the beat. (If you haven't listen to shots yuu should! its an awesome song and if yuu do, yuu should check out I'm in miami bitch, its by LMFAO as well!)

I could already tell Belinda was getting a bit tipsy and started screaming WHOOO! on the top of her lungs.

ROnnie shook his head at her and wrapped his arms from behing her to steady her.

"I better go take her upstairs to her room, shes had enough to drink and its not healthy for her, shes going to have a major hangover in the morning." Ronnie said adding an emphasis on the 'major' part.

I smiled he was so sweet and kind to her. I nodded and replied "Oh okay, yeah you're probably right."

"Oh and Belinda said she set up a guest room for you and Billy and if you see Kyle tell him that she set up a guest room as well for him upstairs."

I nodded and then started laughing as Belinda yelled "IM NOT TIRED! WHOO THE PARTY IS JUST GETTING STARTED WHOOOOT!"

I saw Ronnie laugh again but slowly took her out of the dance floor and towards the stairs to go to her room./

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was a blast!

It ended about six in the morning. We were all exhausted.

"Looks like everyone is out of the house, we can head upstairs now, I'm tired." I told Billy. He pecked me on my lips and nodded as I led him up the stairs.

once in the bedroom we were assigned to, I changed my clothes to some of Belindas sweatpants and kept my tank top on but took off my shirt.

Billy just took off his shirt and jeans and stood in his boxers.

Gosh I felt my face heat up as I realised his amazing toned body. Billy had an amazing six pack and muscled arms, but not too much.

I smiled and walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his shirtless waist.

He smiled at me and looked down into my eyes. I hate how hes like four inches taller then me. It buggs the shit out of me ._. but at the same time I like it.

I stood up on my tip-toes and pecked his lips, they tasted a little like bacardi but I didn't mind because I could still taste how sweet he was.

I smiled against his lip and pulled away and layed down on the bed.

YAWN. I was really tired. Billy laughed and shook his head and layed down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He squeezed me and I giggled.

I cuddled more into him and took in his scent.

Axe and another smell I couldn't iddentify right now.

I kissed his neck while he pecked my forhead.

I let out a small sound from my throat in content.

Billy looked down at me and said "Goodnight beautiful."

I smiled and decided to be a smartass. "Well if I recall correctly it should be 'good morning' not 'goodnight' just thought I would let you knoe just incase you didn't remember." I smiled.

"Whatever" He mumbled and kissed me softly. He pulled away and I snuggled closer to him and he rested his chin on my head.

"Good morn/night hottie" I said he mumbled a yeah and I felt his body relax as he silently was starting to fall asleep.

I did the same, and fell to a wonderful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey beautiful" Kyle greeted me.