Part 1: The start of it all

This World is filled with millions of different universes and galaxies. Each is filled with their own planets and people. All of them holding their own unique stories. From how the galaxy was made to different lives of the citizens of the planets. The universe known as Gleaxirea is no exception. It's a galaxy home to five main planets. Passion. War. Joy. Love. And despair. These plants all live in harmony as one, well almost. The planets War and Passion aren't exactly on good terms.

For almost 500 years, these two planets have been at odds with each other. It all started with a disagreement between the rulers of the planets and it escalated to where both plants see each other as an enemy. They have yet to start a war between planets but that is far from off the table. All it takes is one wrong step for a possible war to break out. For all these generations, there has yet to be any signs of peace returning to the planets.

The planet of War is known to have the best fighters in all of Gleaxirea. They are trained young and take the training seriously, including the royal family. The king joins his soldiers on the battlefield and anyone and everyone is allowed to fight. However, that doesn't mean their Planet is only about war and battle. They let their people choose whether or not to become soldiers and the citizens live normal lives. They have arts and culture among the citizens but there's no doubt that they're strength is what makes the planet of war stand out.

The Planet of Passion is known to be the most beautiful of the planets. It has similarities to the planet of love and a bit of joy but the planet of Passion is its own place. While the planet of joy is known for partying and having fun, the plant of love was known for its intimacy, Passion was known for its beauty. Whether it was fighting, performing, culture, and just everyday action to even the people, it was all done beautifully and gracefully/elegante. Yes, there were some things that couldn't be done very gracefully such as fighting but the way the soldiers move, it appears as if they're dancing through the air. Their planet is the most beautiful of them all, and their culture is truly lovely. The planet of Passion takes their arts and creativity more seriously than their soldiers but they still have a stronger army. However, they choose to live life rather than fight.

*Planet of Passion; Castle Zeal*

The queen was walking to her chambers as servants and knights bow as she walked passed. After the recent disappearance of the king, Queen Becca became the sole ruler. None of the people knew what happened to him but only a few people in the castle knew what happened. About 2 years ago, King Dru was caught attempting to murder the princess in her sleep. He was caught by a royal guard who restrained him and alerted members of the castle of what had happened. The few that were alerted were horrified to hear what the King was going to do to his own daughter. They had the king secretly executed and just told the people that the king disappeared since they didn't want the people to know what happens in the castle walls.

Queen Becca sits by her window as she looks out at the planet. It was a beautiful day with the flowers blooming beautifully. She takes a deep breath as she takes in the view.

Her relaxation was cut short when she heard a knock at her door.

"Enter," Queen Becca said in a strong voice.

She turns her head as the door opens. She sees General Matthew walk inside. She gives him a smile as Matthew bowed his head to her with his fist over his heart. Her smile slowly faded as she saw he was holding the hand of a child that was hiding behind him.

"Matthew, to what do I owe this visit," Queen Becca asked.

"Forgive me your majesty," Matthew said in an honorable manner. "But I caught a certain someone trying to skip her classes."

The queen raised a brow as Matthew gently pulled the child from behind him. The child is relieved to be the princess with a nervous smile on her face.

"Hehe, hello mother," you said nervously.