Charlie on the other had was another story entirely when it came to wanting to know about his daughters dating life. I remember when Harper first introduced Quentin, let's just say he didn't come back to family house until a couple months passed.

The only women left in the family were me, her, and Adeline, Nicholas wife.

Harper had two twin boys while Adeline and Nicholas had one also. I could never see Jack settling down he was too much of a flirt and he's even said it himself.

Despite last night I was looking forward to spending time with my family. Work has been stressful to say the least but the fact that I loved my job made it worth it most days.

I took a quick shower getting dressed into blue jeans with a belt and a black turtle neck. I placed on the golden necklace Marcus gave me for my birthday and the earrings with it to match.

Taking my hair out my bonnet letting my goddess braids fall down my back. I placed my brush in the gel that was on my dresser making sure my edges looked okay.

"Perfect." I said satisfied with my look.

I grabbed my phone before rushing down the stairs.
"There she is." Charlie said smiling and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I managed to stop the roll of my eyes smiling instead.

That bastard wanted to be a dad now? Last night I could've sworn he became Dr. Phill.

"Morning what did I miss?" I asked walking over to Adeline giving her a hug and kiss. She sat next to Harper at the bar that faced the kitchen while the men sat together at the table.

"Nothing much my love just Dex trying to park his
limo outside." She said rather annoyed.

"It's not a limo darling it's a Hummer." Nicholas chuckled in response.

"You know how he always has to make a big entrance to match his ego." Harper joins in.

However I couldn't say much because I didn't know who they were referring to but just from the little things that I've heard so far the person had to be a complete douche.

My stomach wanted to rumble at the plates of food that were displayed in front of me. It didn't surprise me to see that Dad was flipping pancakes like some cafeteria lady. He had all the money in the world but never wanted to get a maid.

My father didn't trust very easily not even when it came to simple things as that.

"Is that strawberry pancakes I see?" I said smiling over the counter. He smiled back flipping another one into a plate.

"You know I had to make Harper and your favorite." He said.

Jack groaned from across the room. "Of course you had to make their favorite's." He said sarcastically.

"Problem?" Harper asked smugly.

"Hell yeah!" He jumped up causing me laughing. She just had to rile him up.

"I asked you to make me chocolate chip last night Charlie and I don't see one piece of chocolate on this marble top counter." He said.

"And I don't see chocolate chip money in my hand." Dad said back causing all of us to laugh.

"Aunt Havana!!" I heard two boys yell rushing into the front door. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I leaned down grasping them both in my arms with a warm hug.

"Hello my babes." I said kissing both of their foreheads.

Zane pulled away cringing. "Auntie we are not babies anymore." He said puffing his chest out nevertheless he smiled.