Bus First Sexual Encounter

Start from the beginning

I thought to myself: "That dam migrant worker."

Following the flow of the crowd I got to the migrant worker.  He gave me an unsatisfied look but after seeing my eyes full of resentment he obediently moved away. I gradually got behind Sister Yun Yun. Like sardines in a can we were squeezed into a corner. Sister Yun Yun's soft body immediately became pressed against mine with not even a crack in front of us. But the people behind still tried to push forward with all their strength. While being pushed so hard, I enjoyed the sensation of Sister Yun Yun's body

Sister Yun Yun's height is about the same as mine which meant that her butt was right at my crotch level. While being rocked by the swaying of the bus, my cock had long been stuck to her butt, constantly rubbing. It was only separated by her thin clothes letting me feel her nice and warm body.

I gradually rubbed harder parting her two legs and pressing forward. Grabbing her thighs I spread them apart and began cramming my cock between her thighs and my dick could feel her warm and tender flesh.

Unexpectedly she began to rub her butt harder against my cock seeming to enjoy my harassment. My courage gradually grew so my two hands explored forward and placed themselves on her waist. Taking advantages of how crowded it was, I slowly hugged her waist. Wow! It's even more slender than I imagined.

I immediately rocked her waist with my lower body firmly attached to her ass. I gradually increased my fondling and could faintly feel her body trembling. I got bolder step by step. I extended my hands under her short skirt and began to tease her tender skin......

Under her thin miniskirt, her plump white thighs and butt were indulged by my big hands. I lightly caressed her smooth white butt, slowly rubbing, sometimes pinching hard, somethings spreading them apart, and sometimes squeezing them together. When I looked at her tender face I saw it was crimson and she was breathing heavily......

As I explored the sides of her thong, I comforted her tender belly and explored her secret bush. To my surprise it was completely flooded, so I pushed aside her dripping wet underwear and touched her mysterious garden...... Unexpectedly I came across something hard that was making a buzzing sound. Following that, fluid began to unceasingly flow out of her making my whole palm wet. Could it be a vibrator? I didn't expect Sister Yun Yun who was always so dignified and virtuous would have such a lewd side.

"Sister Yun Yun......" I breathed out her name next to her ear.

"Oh....... Xiao Jian...... why is it you...... oh...... oh........."  Said Sister Yun Yun with her head half turned.

"Sister Yun Yun...... you butt is so soft. It feels really good......" I said softly into her ear.

"Xiao Jian...... why is it you........ No.....stop....en......oh......" Said Sister Yun Yun as I pressed the vibrator further inside, making her wiggle her ass.

"Sister Yun Yun...... So the reason you come home later than me is because you dress up so sexily and let other people molest you......" My left hand grabbed the vibrator and turned it on to the highest setting and my right hand went to her butt with my middle finger rubbing her wet asshole.

"Ah...... don't....... Oh....... Xiao Jian....... I'm your sister....... Oh...... My husband is your Uncle Zhang......" While saying that she lifted her butt and her asshole squeezed tighter against my finger.

"I can't...... you're too sexy...... I love you....." With my lust surging, I took my penis out of my sports pants and pressed it against her asshole. She had already been wet for a long time so when I pushed my waist in with some force, it went straight in.

"Ah...... in front of so many people......" Sister Yun Yun let out a faint hum with her teeth biting her sexy red lips and with her slender and nimble body slightly writhing around. My penis could feel her insides tenderly squeezing and contracting so I began to make tiny thrusts. And my right hand grabbed the vibrator and pressed it further inside her with my finger constantly playing with her clit. Once, twice, thrice......