we rode the atv there and it was high as shit. "oh hell nah" kenzie said looking down making me laugh. "who going first?" pat said. "shii not me" tyler chuckled. "buckle me up" shawn said walking up to the worker and he put on his harness.

var took out his phone and recorded shawn going down the zipline. "oh shit oh shit" shawn yelled and laughed at the same time. we all started laughing at him. "alright lemme go" tyler said stepping up. "man dis bih high as fuck" tyler looked down and laughed. he went on and the worker pushed him a little so he could go. "what the fuckkk!?!! oh shit" tyler laughed. var went after then i went and kenzie went after me.

when i was on i tried not to look down and i was yelling but not like the scared type of yelling but like the exciting type of yelling. it wasn't even that bad foreal i don't know why i was scared to go on at first.

everybody had came down and we was all taking off our harness. "man dat bih was scary doe" tyler said smiling and taking off his harness.

we had fun doing that but we went back to the bnb to change because we was going to the beach. i think it's called eagle beach and i seen pictures of it and it's really nice.

we got back to the bnb and changed and got back in the car and drove to the beach. it was so pretty when we got there we all just started taking pictures of the place.

there was like a bar area with shade and that's where everybody was chillin at

there was like a bar area with shade and that's where everybody was chillin at. "oh my gosh look" i said pointing.

there was flamingos on the beach and they looked so pretty. ive never seen one before in real life. "you tryna go" i asked kenzie. "yeah comon" she said then we walked towards the flamingo.

"can i touch it?" i asked myself then a worker came out of nowhere. "yeah you can touch it, just gentle please" the old man said smiling then i went up to one petting it gently and kenzie did too.

"do a boomerang" i told Kenzie then giving her my phone so she can record a boomerang of me and the flamingos then i took a picture for her after.

we went back to where everybody was and they had a speaker blasting music but to only where we could hear it.

"this beach is nice" i said looking around. "yeah it iss". kenzie replied.

"come here" tyler said bringing me over to him and i jumped on his back as we walked around the beach with me on his back.

"yo pass the papers" tyler said to var as he passed him rolling paper.

he rolled up a blunt while i laid my head in his soft curls. "is smoking even llegal here?" i asked out of curiosity. "shii ion know, prolly not" he said lighting up the blunt making the lighter sound spark.

he smoked the blunt then passed it to me and i hit it then passing it back to him. we was staying at the beach for the rest of the day.

he walked into the water with me on his back going deeper into the water making half of his body inside the water and i was in the water from the knee down.