Prologue

Lloyd's povs

My father is dead. And it is all the Overlord's fault. He will pay. I started to feel.....different. But it wasn't a bad difference, it felt rather good. Angry boiled up in my body, as I could feel myself turn into my oni form. I roared as I transformed. Finally, I turned around to face the Overlord. I started to shoot purple energy balls at the Overlord. It had some effect. He shot me off after a couple hits. I started to fall to the ground. I then spotted a light. It carried me up into the air towards the Overlord."WHAT? HOW?!"Demanded the Overlord. I laughed. I made the dragon charged. The dragon hit the Overlord a few times before retreating. How weak. It set me down to help the ninja and my friends who needed the help."Looks like it's you and me."I said in an oni voice."Indeed."He said. We started to fight. He hurt me a bit, but not that much. I screamed as I blasted all the power I could have powered on to him. When I opened my eyes, the Overlord was nothing but dust. I laughed like crazy. My normal weak form would have never defeated the Overlord. I stared at the throne. Ninjago needs a new ruler. And I am the right one for the job. I sat on top of the throne. I laughed again.

Nya's povs

I watched in horror at the temple."It didn't work."I said in fear."No.....is that....?"I asked Wu. We all saw what Wu meant. Lloyd....he was on the Overlord's throne, he was in his oni form. I covered my mouth."What do we do now?"Asked Misako. I closed my eyes. My little brother needed me."Pix, did you have any way to get up there? Like a mech?"I asked. She nodded. She then pointed at a mech. I ran to it and hopped inside. I then blasted off towards the temple to face Lloyd.

When I hopped off the mech, Lloyd blasted it off the temple. I gasped. He gave me an evil grin."LLOYD! You have to snap out of this!"I yelled. He got up."No. And do you know why? Because I can finally show who I am!"He yelled."No! You are the green ninja! You are part of my family!"I said."I was never part of "your family"! You only wanted me because I was the green ninja!"He yelled back."What? No!"I yelled. It must be his oni talking, this isn't my brother."Lloyd! You are kind, caring, forgiving. You are the son of Garmadon!"I yelled."Yes! I am! I have to be evil, like my father!"He yelled."No! No, you don't!"I screamed."Enough talk! Let's fight!"He said. He charged at me. I blocked him."No! I don-Hey!"I yelled. He shot me with purple energy balls. I yelped in pain."Stop! Please Lloyd! Remember who you are! Remember Harumi!"I yelled. I knew if I said Harumi he would soften. He always would smile when Harumi was mention, but it soon turned into a small, sad frown. I sometimes caught him in the morning looking like he had a long cry. Lloyd stopped for moment."Harumi never cared about me, only what I could gain her!"He yelled."That's not true!"Yelled Harumi. He looked at her."I cared! I really did! That's why I wanted to join me! I didn't want you to die, nor did I want to watch!"Screamed Harumi. Lloyd closed his eyes. He shot Harumi with a purple energy ball, which knocked her out."Lies!"He roared. He then turned to me. He shot some more purple energy balls. I started to get weak. He held me by the shirt over the edge."P-please, Lloyd. Remember."I said. 

Lloyd's povs

 "Remember"Said Nya. I then dropped her. I started to remember who I was. I gasped. I started to transform back. I looked down to see Nya dropping. I then caught her with my hand."Gotcha."I said. She smiled. I pulled her up. We both laid to catch our breaths. We sat up."You remembered!"She said."Thanks to you."I said."Lloyd!"Yelled Harumi. I went to hug her."I am sorry."We both said. We both laughed."We should get going or this temple will explode."Said my father."Y-you are not dying?"I demanded."Of course not!"He said."You were faking?!"I demanded."I was trying to help you to reach your oni form!"He explain. I was about to say something back, but Harumi looked at me with fear."Don't worry. It's gone."I said. For now. I thought. I then heard a dragon roar. It was the Ultra dragon! We all hopped on and flew to the others.

Nya's povs

We landed to see the others. When I got off, Jay hugged me and lifted me in the air for a kiss. I laughed."I am glad you are okay!"He said."I am glad you are too!"I said. Lloyd and Harumi and Garmadon got off. The others gave Harumi an ugly glare."It's okay, she's with us. And besides, I am no better than she is."Said Lloyd sadly. Harumi gave Lloyd a kiss on the cheek. He smiled. The others looked confused and worried at the same time."He lost control of his oni form, but he's good now."I explained. 

Lloyd's povs

The dragon roared. I came closer to it, I put my hand on it."I am sorry."I whispered. I closed my eyes. I then heard a voice."Lloyd Garmadon, son of Garmadon, my grandson."Said the voice."The FSM?"I asked. I then noticed that I wasn't with my friends anymore, in fact I was in a green meadow."H-have I been here before?"I asked."Yes, but you have forgotten, and that is the way it should be."He said."Why am I here?"I asked."I need to warn you: The oni in you, it is getting stronger, isn't it?"He asked. I nodded sadly."Is there any way to control it?"I asked. He shook his head.

"It took me years to master the oni in me. It was something I would have never wanted for you."He said."I have been watching over you, since the day you were born from up here."He said."But sadly, you and my son had to master it, my son chose to stop fighting it, and let it take him completely."He explain."I thought he turned evil because of the snake?"I asked."Yes, that is part of the reason. But you can become FULL blooded oni-"FULL BLOODED?!"I repeated."Yes, you must put all your dragon aside, that may seem bad to you, but the oni inside of you might save the day."He said."We will see."I said."Indeed we will."He said. I could feel myself go back to my friends, but before I did, I saw that the FSM had a tear rolled down his cheek. I could hear one last thing he said:"Be safe, grandson."

I opened my eyes. The dragon stared at me. I backed up. Somehow, the dragon might be a part of my grandfather. The dragon nodded. The dragon then disappeared."Lloyd? Are you alright?"Asked Harumi."Yes."I replied. I was still looking in the sky. Full blooded oni? Save the day? When pigs fly. I started to head with my friends to rebuild the monastary.