Interruption

§

The next few weeks flew by before Emira could even realise it, they grew closer, and closer and closer.

Every day Viney would show up at the Blight manner and every day Emira would walk to the creek to meet her.

Of course, that couldn't last forever. Exams began and there was barely time for schoolwork, let alone meeting each other. Due to them being in different tracks, the only time they could see the other was at lunch, if they were not overcome with homework.

"Hello," Emira said as she strolled into the library, "are you here?" 

An obnoxious ping emanated from her scroll,

Viney: come meet me in the history classroom, quick!!!

Emira: why???

Viney: No time for questions. i'll tell u there

Emira: ...

Viney: Hurry up!

Emira: ok, chill

Emira: Il'l be there in 5

Viney: k

Emira held her bated breath as she opened the wooden, classroom door "V?" She murmured as the green-haired girl scoured the classroom, only to see her stood there, holding an ambiguous box (the size of a fist) out awkwardly.

"This is for you!" The short witch exclaimed.

"Huh?" The taller girl questioned before she spotted a banner reading the words 'happy birthday' in uneven letters, "Thanks V!" She shouted with happiness (She hadn't had a real birthday in years, in the Blight family, they weren't a cause for celebration in the slightest.)

Emira rushed towards Viney, embracing in a close hug. Extremely close. She felt her face turn red with an emotion of some sort (she couldn't quite place it) and drew back slightly, luckily, the other student didn't seem too notice.

Wondering what on earth her gift was, the girl tore the yellow paper away, revealing an entrancing bracelet, it was laced with intricate engravings and was in the shape of two entwining vines, "Woah!" She awed, "you really didn't need to do this!" Em continued.

"Of course I did,"  the other witch stated, "that's what friends are for, right?"

"Yeah, right"

Her heart panged with that same emotion she had felt before, Emira knew she had to confess her feelings (if that's what they were) to Viney, she opened her mouth but just in time was interrupted by a sharp tugging on her sleeve.

"C'mon Em!" The beast-keeper reminded, "Oh, and meet me after school."

"What, where?" The tall girl frantically perplexed.

"On the roof!" She replied.

"Wha- on the roof?!" She said (now even more confused)

But before she could get a reasonable answer, the short witch faded into the crowd of dismal students flooding into the classroom.

Soon, the school day came to a close. 

Emira had been speculating how she could confess her pent-up feelings to her crush, what if they weren't mutual? What if she was going to make a fool out of herself? What if she would mess up their friendship?

"Emiraaaaaaaaa" groaned Edric annoyedly, "Are you even listening?"

"Huh?" She said, "Oh, hi Ed"

"You've been in a daze all day, are you ok?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, you go ahead, i'll catch you up."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter not finished, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bye

Also shoutout to Aphmau_sh1pper

thanks 4 reading

I won't be posting because Im having a break from writing, have a good day, and goodbye