After spending a week at home with Bobby and Jody you decide it's time to face your past, and head back to New York. Arriving you head for a motel close to the tower, showering you get dressed and head for a bar.
Walking in you head straight for the bar, it's a quite bar not too many people.
"Well well look who has returned" you hear a familiar voice.
"Great" you mutter under your breathe.
"Y/N" Bucky says approaching you.
"James" you smirk at him.
"What can I get you?" Barman asks.
"I will take a whiskey, and a beer and then whatever he's having" you nod in the direction of Bucky looking slightly shocked at your order.
"What thought I was a cocktail kinda girl" you tease.
"Nope, another one of these" Bucky replies to the barman holding up his beer bottle.
"You look great by way" Bucky says looking you up and down. You are wearing denim shorts and a crop top.
"Thanks" you say downing your whiskey as the barman set it down and you get the cash out your pocket.
"Let me" Bucky goes to argue.
"Next ones on you" you smirk at him.

A few drinks later you and Bucky are sat in a booth talking.
"You know Clint was worried when you took off" Bucky says looking at you slightly sympathetically.
"I'm a big girl I can handle myself" you shrug.
"Oh I don't doubt that" Bucky laughs.
"So James how did you become part of whatever your band was called again" you laugh.
"Okay we are not a band, it's not my cup of tea but Steve's my bestfriend I'm there because of him" he replies taking a swig of his drink.
"I gotta ask, what's with the glove?" you ask going to take his hand but he retracts.
"Bad circulation" Bucky replies.
"Well that's bullshit if I ever heard it that was such a rehearsed answer as well" you laugh "now tell me the truth"
"You don't want to know" he says hanging his head slightly.
"Don't make me kick your ass, just tell me whatever it is it can't be that bad" you say moving to sit next to him rather than opposite him.

"It's a metal arm" He replies looking down.
"Why are you ashamed of that?" you ask confused.
"Many reasons, one being people will stare and be afraid" he replies.
"Fuck them, honestly you have nothing to be ashamed about" you say grabbing that hand "Let me" you grab his chin with you other hand making him looking at you and he looks around and nods. You remove the glove and see his metal hand.
"You know my thoughts right now are rather inappropriate" you laugh holding the hand.
"Oh yeah" Bucky smirks at you.
"Does it have vibration mode" you smirk back.
"No" Bucky laughs.
"Shame you should ask for that" you laugh too and suddenly your faces are rather close.

Feeling his breath against your skin you lean in and crash your lips against his. Snaking his arm around your waist he pulls your closer, you open your mouth allowing his tongue to enter. Your hands move up his jeans and you can feel him growing hard.
"How about we take this back to my motel it's just round the corner" you pant after breaking the kiss.
"Let's go" Bucky says and you grab him pulling him towards the exit.
As soon as you are outside your motel you reattach your lips to his and he pushes you up against the door roaming his hands up and down your body. Fumbling to reach the key, Bucky slides it out your shorts and opens the door. Wrapping your legs around Bucky he picks you up and carries you inside shutting the door with his foot.
Carrying you to the bed he throws you down and looks at you with hungry eyes, before stripping your shirt off.
"Wait how are you healed?" He asks remembering the last time he saw you.
"Really that's what you wanna talk about" you say as you bring him into a heated kiss. Bucky makes his way down your neck and  attaches himself to one of your erect nipple through your lace bra causing you to moan.

Removing the bra he sucks and flicks on of your nipple, slowly he starts kissing down your body till he reaches your shorts, undoing them he pulls them off and throws them, stroking you threw your lace panties.
"Hmm" you moan.
"So wet already" he smirks as he removes your panties to reveal your glistening pussy. But before you have time to respond Bucky sucks on clit causing your hips to jerk. Switching between sucking and dipping his tongue in and out of your folds you grab his hair to push him further onto you.
"Oh fuck" you pant.
Suddenly you gasp as Bucky adds a finger before adding another one and starts to pump you while stretching you out.
"The metal one" you pant.
"What?" Bucky looks up at you from between your legs.
"Use the metal one" you say.
"No" Bucky says.
"Please" you plead.
"Doll"
"Shut up and fuck me with your metal hand" You gasp frustrated from the loss of movement.

"Fine but if hurts tell me to stop" Bucky says reattaching his lips to you clit while adding a single metal finger, releasing a long moan as the coldness contrasts creates an intense amount of pleasure.
"Another" you say and Bucky hesitantly adds another.
"Fuck right there" you say as you feel the knot in your stomach grow "God I wish these vibrated" you pant and feel Bucky chuckle against you.
"Shit don't stop" you pant grabbing Bucky's hair and it's not long before you release all over his face.
"Well that was a first" Bucky says coming up and you see his beard coated in your juices. Bringing him up for a kiss you reach for his belt.

Bucky stands up and strips himself off. Fuck he was big you thought, Dean wasn't small but Bucky was slightly bigger. Admiring Bucky's body as he makes his way back over to you, he lines himself up and coats himself with your juices before sliding gently inside. Feeling yourself stretch it takes a second to adjust.
"You good?" he asks.
"Yes start moving" you say and that's all it took for him to pull almost all the way out and slam right back in.
"God you feel so tight" he pants and he keeps slamming into you.
"Fuck" you pant and wrap your legs around his waist as you claw his back with your nails.
Bucky pulls out and you moan at the loss but before you can protest further he picks you up and places you on all fours before sliding straight back in.

He balls slapping against your ass you put your head down and grip the duvet as you feel the knot start to build again.
"I can feel you clenching around me, fuck you feel so good doll" Bucky pants grabbing your hair and pulling you up so your back is against his chest. He reaches round with his metal hand and works your clit.
"Oh god I'm gonna come" you pant.
"Wait I'm close" Bucky says picking up his pace which you didn't think was possible. You can't take it any longer and you close your eyes feeling euphoric as your second orgasm hits you, feeling you clenching round him he pulls out and releases on your back.
"I think you need a shower" Bucky says picking you up and carrying you to the shower.
"One more round" you say reaching down to start working Bucky.
"Oh doll you aren't going to be able to walk tomorrow" he smirks picking you up and walking under the water stream, while sliding back into you.