6

The next morning after you had spent the night at Joe's you woke up pretty early. It was still dark out and you could hear Joe's light snores behind you as he had his arm draped over you. You reach over for your phone and you see it was 6:36AM. After Joe ordered dinner last night, you two watched a holiday movie and of course that didn't last long before Joe had you bent over the couch's armrest but it was a nice fun night between the two of you. Still exhausted from the events of the night prior you tried to move out of the bed without waking Joe up but his grip on you just tightened instead. "No..." He says groggily making you chuckle. "Joe, you said you had practice this morning. C'mon, let me get out of here, so you can do your thing." You say tapping his arm to let you go but he doesn't budge. Instead he presses up against you, feeling how hard he already was. "You're worse than a teenager." You laugh. "Sorry you make me horny? What do you want me to say?" Joe says making you giggle. Joe kisses your neck and you knew he wasn't going to let you leave without having some morning satisfaction. Joe's hand travels down in between your legs and he rubs your clit making you moan. "You're going to be late to your practice." You whimper as you the feeling of pleasure overcomes you. Knowing his practice was at 7:30 which was now less than an hour away. "And?" Joe breathed out kissing your shoulder.

Still on your side, with Joe behind you he slowly raises your leg and positions himself right at your entrance making your breath hitch in your throat. "Can I? Promise I'm clean...please. I need you so bad right now" Joe begs against your skin. "Me too but I'm not on anything." You bite your lip. So far, you and Joe have only had protected sex. You not being on birth control and not wanting to risk anything else, you both made sure there was always a condom on standby but this moment was and felt different. "I'll pay for the morning after pill and I promise to pull out." He says sounding so incredibly needy right now which made you even more wet. "Mkay." You breath out, the heat of the moment definitely clouding your judgement and not allowing you to think straight. You feel Joe slowly push into you, both of you moaning, really feeling each other for the first time and taking in the moment. "Fuck, you feel better than I had ever imagined." Joe whimpers as he slowly starts moving in and out of you finding a good pace for you both. "Shit Joey, you feel so good. H-Harder!" You say reaching back and putting your hand on his hip as he starts moving harder against you sending you into ecstasy.

******************************

"I'll text you when I'm back in town...enjoy your New Years, be safe." Joe says as he pulls you in for a kiss before you both walk out of the door. After you two finished your morning fun, you both immediately brushed your teeth and got dressed to leave. It was 7:15 now and there was no way Joe was making it across town to his practice in time. "Can't believe you're going to be late to your own practice over me." You shake your head as you open your car door. "You're my pre-workout." Joe winks at you and you roll your eyes getting in your car. "So cheesy!" You tease him making him laugh. You two drive off going your separate ways and you make your way to the nearest pharmacy. Hoping no one recognized you or cared for you anymore, you went to the pharmaceutical counter and asked them for the morning after pill. You had gotten a water bottle when you entered the pharmacy so you paid for everything right there before going back to your car and taking the pill. You hoped it worked and made your way home. Taking a shower and making yourself breakfast you decided to call up your OBGYN. Thankfully their office wasn't closed for the holidays and you set up an appointment for birth control for late next week. You knew youhad to be smarter about this, even though Joe seemed like a nice responsible guy and was set for life with his career...you definitely did not want a baby right now or anytime soon.

As you were doing a load of laundry your phone rings. Setting up the dryer and starting it you quickly ran to your phone on the couch and see that it was Mariana. "Hello?" You answer. "Heyyy, I didn't wake you did I?" Mariana asks. "No, I'm doing laundry. What's up?" You ask. "I'm bored. Ja'Marr and I got in last night and I'm off work until after the new year, was wondering if I could come over and spend the day with you." She asks. "Sure! Come on over." You agree. "Cool! I'll stop and get us some lunch, is italian okay?" She asks. "Perfect, I'll see you soon." You say before hanging up. You decide to text Peyton and Sasha to see if they wanted to join the hangout but they both were busy.