"Now Dad also started behaving like a stranger, No one loves me!" Mira spoke again in a low voice just to make Akhil feel guilty.

"Princess, I am sorry baccha!" Akhil stood up from the couch and went to her.

"I was irritated because of your mom that's why I said, you know there is no sense of saying anything to your mother" Akhil held her shoulders, and Janvi gasped in shock.

"What!!??"

"How can you say that, Dad? You never said something like this before! You don't love me anymore! You changed!" She said not looking at him, of course, acting.

"No princess, you are wrong! You know you are my favourite! I love you, your mother Loves you, Doll loves you, Y-Yug He loves you! Right?"

"Yug! Ohh sh*t! I totally forgot about that man!" Mira Jerked her head up.

"Seriously! You forget the Man's existence who confessed to you in front of everyone an hour ago" Neha looked at her sister in disbelief while Akhil and Janvi were not even amused, Why will they? After what she did in Sangeet, was anything more left now?

Flashback..

She came to him and stood in front of him with moist eyes and panting heavily because she ran, He came forward to hug her, But what she did was unexpected for everyone, Gasped escaped from many people's mouths because..

She slapped him.

Yug looked at her in shock.

"You mute!!!"

"I hate you!!"

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

Mira hit his shoulder while tears were flowing from her eyes continuously.

"Hey, I am sorry, I tried many times but whenever I tried to confess, I don't know how my words got stuck in my throat"

"Please don't cry" He wiped her tears with his thumb pad, his eyes also became mist.

"You could have given me a hint at least, see now Because of you my make-up got ruined!" She sniffed.

"Weren't you the one who always told me that, Yug I know what you feel for me" He told the same lines which she used to say to him.

"And I used to think, "as if you know, Mira" He chuckled just to get another hit from her.

Their family looked at them in awe, the most happy person was Kabir, he also waited for this day, people who witnessed this, some looked happy with their confession and some were not looking happy and there is no need to tell the "some" while other relatives who were jealous were whispering saying they don't have shame that they are confessing in front of everyone, but their family didn't give it a damn.

"So am I accepted?" Yug asked with a never ending smile on his face.

"Since childhood!" Mira replied and raised her hands to pull him into an engulf hug but controlled herself.

Mira sabke saamne jaban chala sakti hai but not this.. it's out of her sanskar dictionary.

"Akhil ji, I came here to take one daughter with me but now I think I am getting two daughters! I can assure you My son is the right Man, please accept him" Shaan joined his hands in front of Akhil.

"Arey Shaan ji, what are you doing? Please don't do this! If He was not the right man then I wouldn't have let them happen!" Akhil said and held Shaan's joined hands.