Chapter- 71

बिना तेरे शहर का शहर वीरान रहता है,
बिछड़ के तुझसे हर रास्ता सुनसान रहता है,
वो तुझे तुझसे ज़्यादा प्यार करता है,
जो तेरे सामने अक्सर अंजान रहता है।

"Ouch! Ah Mom, Sorry!" Mira winced when Janvi pulled her ears.

"What sorry! Jaada filmy ban ne ka shauk hai? You were embarrassing us!" Janvi scolded her daughter.

(You love to be filmy huh?)

"Mom, it was my fantasy to get proposed in front of people, Yug did that!"

"Hey Bhagwan!! Is ladki ne use bhi pagal kr diya, there is not some Hollywood movie going on jeha hero bolega I love you and heroine will go and kiss him in front of everyone!" Janvi told her.

(Oh God!!  this girl made him crazy too, there is not some Hollywood movie going on where the hero will say I love you and the heroine will go and kiss him in front of everyone!)

"Mom! We didn't kiss! You can't put false allegations on us! I will go to court" Mira pouted.

"What did you say?" Janvi pulled her ear hard.

"Ouch! Ooii mummy sorry! Koi toh bachao mujhe is mahila se!" Mira let out a painful whimper while Neha controlled her laugh.

(Somebody save me from this woman)

"Janvi, leave my daughter! I don't think they did anything wrong" Akhil tried to stop her

"You just shut up Akhil! You always take her side, you are spoiling her! When did I say that it was wrong? But surely they Embarrassed us! Didn't you see how she sat on the stage and was asking everyone? Haaye Meri Neha k Sangeet ki band baja di is ladki ne"

(This girl ruined Neha's sangeet)

"Oh Mom, even she enjoyed that! If you don't believe then ask her! Neha, stop laughing and Tell her, And up to that now their wedding became memorable because of us!" Mira explained to her mother.

"Not a word now!"

"Why are being an Evil mother, Mom? Aap aapki choti beti ka ghar basta hua nhi dekh sakte kya? Dad, I told you before too, this lady has some major issues with me!" Mira looked at her father.

(Can't you see your younger daughter's house being settled?)

"Why do you have to be over dramatic every time, princess?" Akhil asked getting irritated by this mother-daughter drama.

Mira heard the sound of something breaking, it was her heart.💔

She looked at her father with a look that was telling that it hurt her.

Kya hua tera vaada..

Even, Janvi was surprised, She looked at Akhil who looked back at her, then they both moved their gaze to Mira but frowned not finding her at her previous place.

"Where did she go?"

Janvi searched here and there and looked at Neha who pointed at the corner of the room with her done expressions, they followed her pointed finger and found her sitting on the floor in the corner, her back facing them.

"No one loves me!" She was continuously mumbling it in a low voice.

Janvi facepalmed.

What they were even expecting from her.