Chapter 02 ~ Canteen

Eva, that's her name

Eva, that's her name. Apparently her dad owns a big financing company back in France, she has been homeschooled for most of her life. The reason behind it is because her parents are very protective over her. They make sure she's monitored 24\7. Also told us that if we ever see a man trailing behind us its her bodyguard  as.

Personally if I was a big deal somewhere I wouldn't go around telling people this information Eva however thinks differently.

She started talking about her life once I got her locker opened and labeled it the "start of friendship." She stared right into my soul I couldn't say no to her.

She hasn't ever had real friends; everyone just wants the popularity that comes with it. Others just think she's a spoiled brat and a dumb blonde which is true but she's more sheltered then dumb, her dream is to become a fashion major after we graduate.

She's always been surrounded by fashion growing up, she's talented, always has an opinion with what you wear, she even made her outfit.

Coco fell in love with the french blonde. Right now we are in the first period and Eva is trying to teach Coco french. I must say my ears are bleeding with the lack of accent Coco has, Eva just smiles at her repeating the words, flowing elegantly from her mouth then Coco just repeats it trying to move her mouth the same way Eva did. Is she doing it properly? No. She is trying. Trying to make my ears fall.

"Why don't we take a break your mouth moves to fast blondie" Coco reaches for her water bottle from the corner of the desk twisting off the cap.

"Oh ok" Eva smiles at her, pulling her hair down.

"What class are we in?" whispers Coco to me.

"It's English I think" checking my schedule. I look around the class seeing people talking to others, showing things on their phones, just talking about their summer.

My eyes move to the front of the class where the teacher would be but I find the spot empty, normally they're the first people in class introducing themselves, their name written on the board but nothing. My eyes move to a large group of people by the door, their talking amongst themselves looking around them as if they're trying to find something or someone.

They're whispers are starting to turn into loud mumble, the moving around pushing, trying to see over each other, the path splits into two and they start to almost form a line like as if we're waiting for the school bus to pull up.

Two pairs of heads pop out. One black the other brown, their presence alone makes every person turn their head. The attention is on both of them, people become quiet waiting for what happens next.

They finally make their way through up to the front of the class, brushing off everyones whispers, people start to pick them apart, asking where they came from? Who would move schools senior year?

Coco and I make eye contact asking each other who these new people are. The two boys are still surrounded by people asking them questions, trying to get information to make them into rumors that arent even half true, twisting the words for their own benefit.