Jungkook also came out from the grasp of his desire and he realized that he became soft and vulnerable for a moment. He couldn't afford it ,he hates Taehyung , he always has. His hatred was greater than his desire.

Replacing his soft expression with a smirk he looked at Taehyung as if he had caught Taehyung lying.

" Really Taehyung , you don't love me anymore," 

Jungkook jeered.

"Are you deaf Jeon or are you having memory loss problems, " 

Taehyung asked with a bored expression, trying to act cool.

In a quick movement ,Jungkook's hand made his way to the chain hanging around Taehyung's neck and he tore the chain from Taehyung with a strong pull bruising the back of Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook brought the chain in front of Taehyung and asked in a taunting manner ,

" Then why are you still wearing our engagement ring ? Why didn't you throw it away?"

For a brief moment Taehyung looked like as if deer caught in the headlights but soon his expression morphed into a smiling one. He snatched the chain from Jungkook's hand ,

" I wear this as a scar to remind myself everyday that you betrayed me."

Though Taehyung scoffed with a mocking smile, his eyes and voice were coated with anger and sadness.

" Don't think that I forgot your betrayal Jungkook .It is still freshly sculpted on my heart. Just because I go easy on you doesn't mean I love you. Don't take my silence or kindness as my weakness," 

Taehyung added.

Somehow the words pierced Jungkook's heart ,making it bleed. Though Taehyung was smiling, Jungkook knew Taehyung was hurting inside and it made his heart ache.Jungkook was supposed to be ecstatic seeing Taehyung in pain but it was aching for Taehyung. He felt like his heart was betraying him.

He wanted to see Taehyung hurt for a long and pain was dwelling in Taehyung's eyes but it didn't bring the satisfaction that Jungkook yearned for. Jungkook knew the reason , he was just too prideful or stubborn to accept it or maybe a coward.

After the words left Taehyung's mouth he spared a last glance at Jungkook and left the office. He sat in his car and drove towards his house hastily. The moment he reached home, he discarded his clothes and went to take a shower. He looked at the mirror that flaunted the marks on his neck given by Jungkook and he hated it.

He went under the shower and rubbed his neck like a lunatic ,scratching his skin ,almost making it bleed. He slumped on the bathroom floor ,letting out a shrill cry , his tears concealed with the water gushing out from the shower.

He unclenched his fist that was holding his engagement ring and brought it closer to his face, holding it between his thumb and index finger.

" Why do I still love you ? Why can't I forget you even after everything you did. Why do I search for love in the sea of hatred in your heart. Just why? "

Taehyung questioned no one but himself. He was hurt continuously by one person and it was so difficult for him to see hatred in the eyes of the person who he loves so much. The pain of his unrequited love was unbearable.

He smiles for the world but inside he is numb .He clasps his hand together holding the ring bringing it closer to his eyes and bawled.

His mind took him back to the day , when he was dancing in the oasis of happiness.

Flashback

The sky looked like a canvas where dark shades of blue were painted and the dark ocean met the sky over the horizon. The rhythmic splashes of the serene ocean brought life to the dead silence of the night beach. Two young lovers, drenched in each other's love , walked hand in hand leaving behind a trail of their footprints.

They were lost in their own small world , their melodious giggling mingling with the splashes of the wave and moon smiling upon their pure bond. Only if the moon knew that the one among the two had malice in his heart , could he have warned the other and saved him from a heartbreak?

The stronger of the two lifted the other in his arms by bending a little and wrapping the arms around his thighs and twirled him earning a melodic laugh. The melodious laugh almost erased the malice in his heart.

When he put him on the ground , their faces were only a few inches away from each other. Surrendering to their heart's wish, they closed the distance between them claiming each other's lips in a slow yet passionate kiss.

One's hand made his way to the other's petite waist pulling him closer to him while the other's hand wrapped around his neck to deepen the kiss. The one with the bunny smile broke the kiss and looked at the one whose face was dolled up with a boxy smile.

The way the bunny boy looked at the boxy smiling guy with so much love , devotion and integrity no one could have guessed that this very boy one day will be the reason behind the other's endless tears.

The bunny boy went on his knees , fishing out a red velvet box from his pocket and presenting it in front of the boxy smiling looking boy. Tears pooled in his eyes when he saw the red velvet box and the bunny boy on his knees .His heart was jumping out of joy and his ears  were anticipating the words .

" Will you marry me , Kim Taehyung," 

Jungkook looked at him with his cute bunny smile .

Taehyung nodded like an idiot and exclaimed ,

"YES."

Taehyung bent on his knees and without much delay smashed his lips on Jungkook who fell back because of the sudden movement . With Taehyung on top of him ,kissing him like a hungry tiger and Jungkook kissing back with the same vigor.

Jungkook's hands made its way inside Taehyung's shirt , wrapping around his waist tightly and protectively ,digging his nails , eliciting a moan from Taehyung . Jungkook seized the opportunity to taste the sweetness inside Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook flipped their position without breaking the kiss and unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt , exposing his chest.

Jungkook gave Taehyung's lips a break and looked at Taehyung , whose eyes were barely open , lips swollen as if a bee has stung it and red and luscious like cherry. The moonlight fell on Taehyung's face enhancing his features and driving Jungkook to the edge of his sanity.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's jaw ,steadily moving towards his collarbones and his one hand rubbing Taehyung's bud. Taehyung let out a sinister cry when Jungkook's fingers rubbed his pink bud but it made him choke on his breath when Jungkook started to lick it like a kitten and gradually sucking it like a baby.

Tae's hand travelled to interlock with the back of Jungkook's head ,who was driving him to the peak of ecstasy. Jungkook finally detached himself from Taehyung sitting on the ground and made Taehyung straddle him.

He affectionately tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ears and kissed his forehead. He rested his forehead against Taehyung's and exclaimed,

" I love you Taehyung."

End of Flashback

"I love you too Jungkook, I do it too,"

 Taehyung's let out a loud cry hugging the ring close to his heart.

" But I hate myself for loving you. You made me hate myself Jungkook,"

 Taehyung kept on chanting and wailing.

Taehyung's heavy crying turned into whimpers and eventually the tears stopped. He sat blankly under the shower fidgeting with the ring until every inch of his body was soaked with water and his skin wrinkled.

Today his emotions took a toll on him so he slept on the bathroom floor and went to his dreamland where a bundle of lies blossoms every night .

#########

I don't know about you guys but I am really proud of this chapter.

It turned out to be  better than I expected.

Please, share your thoughts on this chap. 

Will update tomorrow!!