Jungkook said with his innocent bunny smile which melted Jin's heart but of course he didn't let it reflect on his face.

Jin walked towards Jungkook and held his cheek gently, Jungkook leaned in to the touch ,loving the warmth he was getting after so long.He may act all cold and heartless towards the world but he was still a child by heart. He was always Jin's baby and he won't ever let of a chance to feel Jin's warmth.

" I never stopped caring , nor did I stop loving you. I am mad at you but my heart didn't disown you. Just mend your ways before it's too late."

A wave of happiness struck Jungkook like a lightning bolt and he smiled brightly. Jin retreated his hand and said with a warning yet sweet tone ,

"But keep on doing this , it won't be long that my heart disowns you."

Jin gave him a small smile and went towards the door. Jungkook's small lived happiness came to an end in the blink of an eye.But he was at least happy to see there are people who still loves him.

However, Jin's warning did have an effect on Jungkook. Jungkook knew Taehyung wasn't going to sit idle after he had hit him on his weakest spot.Hence, paying attention to Jin's words, he went to his office rather than going to the hospital.

As soon as he reached his office , he saw the fallen faces of his employee. A frown made its way to Jungkook's exposed forehead, he looked at everyone with several questions flowing around his head. Olivia came running to him with a panic-stricken face and blasted the bomb,

" Jungkook , the shipment for new car parts has been denied from Japan and they said they don't want to do business with you anymore.Also ,Mr.Jung has rejected collaborating with you ." J

ungkook's eyes became as big as a saucer.

The suppliers from Japan were of parallel importance to him and he already took advances from other companies for the new car parts. He buys raw materials from Japan and then sells them in Korea, modifying them and it was an important part of his automobile business.

If he fails to sell parts to the companies from where he took advances ,he has to return them their money. But he has already invested the money to collaborate with Mr. Jung and now they are refusing to collaborate with him at the last moment.

He has already spent a great fortune in the collaboration and he will suffer a great loss if it doesn't happen, the news of collaboration had already made the headlines. This sudden news of refusal will trigger controversies and it won't be good for his business.

Jungkook felt like someone swept him off his feet and suddenly Jin's words made an appearance in his mind. He felt anger engulfing him and he dashed inside his cabin.He knew Taehyung was going to mess with his business.

People often sacrifice themselves in the name of love but Jungkook was ready to destroy himself in Taehyung's hatred.

So Jungkook controlled his anger and called person to person to deal with his loss .However, everybody refused to help him because they neither wanted to mess with Jeon Seokjin nor they wanted to mess with Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook buried his face in his palm in frustration . His hatred for Taehyung deepened at that time .He was deeply buried in his thoughts but raised his head instantly when the door of his cabin opened with a loud bang.

There he saw Taehyung standing as ethereal as ever sporting a Gucci suit wearing a challenging expression. His sleek black hair messily veiling his forehead and walked towards Jungkook as if he was walking on a runway.

Jungkook rose up from his seat and marched towards Taehyung and barked,

" What are you here ?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue ,

" Tsk ,don't bark Jeon ,"

Taehyung made a fake irritating face ,his tone dripping with mockery.

Taehyung continued, his face suddenly turning dark as he pushed Jungkook back to his seat and trapped him with his arms on either side of the arm rest, bending to level his face with Jungkook.

" Listen Jeon, this is the last time you are messing with my career,"

Taehyung deadpanned and deepen his voice ,

" If you try to pull any stunt like this again, I assure you , I will burn down your business to ashes and no one , I repeat no one will be able to stop me."

Taehyung bent more ,bringing his lips close to Jungkook's ears , their cheeks almost touching. Taehyung's tone turned stricter ,

" If I can shake your damn business in one fucking night then imagine what I can do more.Don't try me to test my powers on you Jeon."

Jungkook's breath hitched when he inhaled the strawberry scent of Taehyung mixed with vanilla. He was intoxicated by his smell ,it made his senses blurry and he balled his fists to calm himself. The close proximity between them was making him feel dizzy.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook ,straightening his posture and sparing Jungkook from the torture. Jungkook jolted up from his seat and now trapped Taehyung between his desk and put arms on either side of Taehyung. Taehyung leaned back with Jungkook's sudden movement .

" If I can get your medical license seized in a day despite you being a Kim , despite Jeon Seokjin and the best lawyer of Korea by your side , I suggest you quit threatening me with your power, Kim."

Jungkook said to Taehyung and leaning forward with his each word until Taehyung could feel Jungkook's breath on his lips. Their nose almost brushing with their eyes locked on each other.

Jungkook looked daggers at Taehyung and snarled ,

" And misusing your powers is your old habit Kim ,you did it 3 years ago and you are doing it now again. I am not surprised at all."

" Neither did I misuse my powers 3 years ago nor am I doing it now. But your thick head can't understand that. "

Taehyung taunted Jungkook.

" You hurt both the things I treasure the most in the world . One my character and now my career. You put a stain on my character and now you are messing with my career. Just pray to god Jungkook that I get my license back otherwise I will wreak havoc in your life.You saw my endless love don't tempt me to show you my buried hatred, "

Taehyung warned Jungkook looking straight into his eyes ,voice lacing with determination and pushed Jungkook away.

########

Was bored so thought of updating.

Let me know if their are any mistakes or anything. Will try to correct them. Have a good day beautiful creatures .