Chapter 58: Villain Poor Student (End of this arc)

Song Xuyi was carried home by He Siyu in the end.

Song Xuyi was not afraid of death to tease He Siyu, but naturally he poked a hornet's nest.

Although her kissing skills are clumsy and green, she seems a bit unappreciative in front of He Siyu, but Song Xuyi's initiative is enough to tease He Siyu's heart, He Siyu quickly turned back and kissed Song Xuyi's legs and feet so weak that he could hardly breathe Come...

Song Xuyi didn't dare to meet He Siyu's eyes for the next few days, but He Siyu became more and more fascinated like a goblin who had sucked the essence.

The winter time flies by quickly and the final exams are over soon.

And the end of the year has come quietly.

Song Xuyi and He Siyu went back to the flower market together.

After returning home, Song Xuyi discovered that there was an extra person in the family: her sister Song Han brought her boyfriend Xu Feng back to the flower market.

As written in the synopsis, Song Han and Xu Feng walked together.

This time Xu Feng came to the flower market as a friend of Song Han, and he also came to visit as a friend.

Xu Feng concealed his family background, the university he went to, and he has not revealed his family background to Song Han so far. He only said that his family background is not bad, the family has a car and a house, and the Song family does not care about family status so much. Everyone has seen Xu Feng The sweet atmosphere with pink bubbles when getting along with Song Han, plus Xu Feng is pretty good in all aspects, so he easily admitted Xu Feng.

When Song Xuyi came back, Xu Feng had already gained the approval of the entire Song family.

Xu Feng is handsome and impeccable in his dealings with others. He looked at Song Han with affectionate eyes and seemed to be a very worthy object of entrustment for life.

But Song Xuyi had some concerns in his heart.

It was not because of Xu Feng himself, but because Song Xuyi felt that there was something wrong with Xu Feng's father, Xu Hongjiang.

In the plot outline, Xu Feng was sent to jail because of a technical accident. Although He Siyu has set up his own company now and will not develop the technology that harmed the Xu family and ruined the Xu family, but Song Xuyi understood that once the technology is used according to the industry standard, there will be no operational accidents at all. The only possibility of an accident is that Xu's enterprise was overloaded in order to save raw materials, regardless of the life and death of workers, which led to the tragedy.

In addition, Xu's company has always had a reputation for low welfare and underpayment of workers.

And obviously the person in charge of the project is Xu Hongjiang, but just a week before the accident, Xu Hongjiang changed the person in charge of the project to his son Xu Feng's name.

Is this really a coincidence?

Or did Xu Hongjiang discover something, and deliberately blamed his son Xu Feng in a hurry?

...

Because Song Xuyi only came home once in half a year, after Song Xuyi came back, Father Song specially hosted a family banquet for Song Xuyi. Over the years, He Siyu and the Song family have gotten very close, so the Song family naturally invited He Siyu.

Song Xuyi felt a little awkward in his heart.

It was okay when I didn't confirm the relationship with He Siyu before, but now that the two have confirmed the relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend, I always feel that my behavior of bringing He Siyu to the door is no different from that of Song Han...