Beautiful Chapter 40: Villain Poor Student (5)

The coastal area of ​​the flower market was the first to develop, and its economy was naturally much more developed than that of the inland area. However, after coming out of the village, He Siyu had seen the world during this time. Although he was surprised to see the tall buildings and wide asphalt roads in the city, he did not lose his composure.

He Siyu recalled what Xu Yi told himself: "Study hard. Learning is the fastest power that can strengthen a person. Learning can make you look directly at your own shortcomings and see the vastest world. What you learn will be integrated into your life. Your flesh and blood affect your whole life..."

He Siyu now has only a vague understanding of knowledge, but she believes Song Xuyi's words: Xu Yi has said so, so studying must be of great benefit to her!

Moreover, He Siyu doesn't hate studying.

The outside world is more prosperous than she could have imagined. She already has many encounters that girls in the mountains can't grasp, and what she has to do is to firmly grasp the encounters and integrate into this different world.

Song Xuyi went home with Song's father and Song's mother, and He Siyu went home with Officer He.

Father Song knew that Police Officer He had a lot of cash in order to treat his wife, so he originally wanted to give money to Police Officer He, but was rejected by Police Officer He: "I adopt Siyu is my own business, and it has nothing to do with your Song family. I adopted it." Our children deserve to be looked after by ourselves..."

Song's father had no choice but to understand Officer He's conduct a little bit better, thinking that He Siyu's character would not be too bad if he continued to grow in such a family, so he secretly told Song's mother to give He Siyu any delicious and useful things in the future. After all, He Siyu and his family, Xu Yi, have shared weal and woe. They should be good sisters for life.

And He Siyu followed Police Officer He back to the unit building from the small villa with a garden, and his expression did not change.

Officer He's wife had also received a call from Officer He a long time ago, knowing that her husband had picked up a poor child who looked somewhat like his daughter who died young in the village, and cleaned the room inside and out early in the morning. After seeing He Siyu, I couldn't help but blushed—

Such a beautiful girl was almost ruined by a beast, but luckily the heavens have eyes...

"This is your Aunt Wang," Officer He introduced, "My good boy, you will treat this place as your home from now on."

Aunt Wang had a kind face, and her eyes were full of love when she looked over. He Siyu didn't know what was wrong with her, but suddenly she felt a little embarrassed to meet Aunt Wang's gaze, so she bit her lower lip and lowered her head.

Song Xuyi had taught He Siyu to call her uncle and aunt a long time ago, so He Siyu lowered her head and called out softly. Aunt Wang pulled He Siyu to ask some questions. The experience of communicating with children is calm and kind.

He Si Yuhui's questions were answered in stumbling Mandarin, and she shook her head if she didn't understand. After a few questions, Aunt Wang also found out that this was a smart child who had been delayed, and felt pity for her.

Aunt Wang led He Siyu into her future room, thoughtfully left He Siyu some time to be alone, and then went into the kitchen to start cooking.

The room is not big, but it is extremely clean and tidy. The window is open, and the sun is pouring in. There are pink floral curtains hanging beside the window. There is a desk in front of the window, and a bookshelf full of books next to it. The quilt on the bed smelled of sunshine, and it was obvious that it had just been dried. Next to it was a wardrobe with several sets of clothes, and there was a full-length mirror on the wardrobe.