Chapter 45: Villain Poor Student (10)

Song Xuyi was stunned for a moment, and suddenly he didn't dare to look directly at the stubbornness in He Siyu's eyes, and looked away.

Are you angry?

Seeing Song Xuyi's appearance, He Siyu's body stiffened and he clenched his lips.

It's not that she doesn't want to listen to Xu Yi's words, but she really thinks so in her heart: no one can hurt Xu Yi.

"Don't be angry," He Siyu didn't feel that her thinking was wrong, but she couldn't bear Song Xuyi's coldness and forced herself to speak softly according to the grievance in her heart: "I can't just stand by and watch you get beaten, why don't you like me fighting with them?" Then I won't fight in the future, and run with you..."

"It's so cute!" Song Xuyi didn't say a word, and the system in his mind started screaming again: "Xu Yi, you really raised a good cub!"

Song Xuyi sighed and bit his lower lip tightly.

It would be a lie to say that you are not moved.

He Siyu's emotions were frankly placed in front of her, Chicheng and straightforward, she probably regarded herself as her best friend.

And the reason why he approached her was with an obvious purpose.

I should no longer approach her with the purpose of 'inspiring the villain'. She regards herself as a good friend and she should trust her more and do everything to treat her well.

Made up his mind, Song Xuyi raised his eyes and looked at He Siyu, not missing the grievance in He Siyu's eyes. Song Xuyi felt even more guilty for a moment, and softly said "I'm sorry." Xiong hugged He Siyu's stiff body—

"I shouldn't say that, I'm just too anxious. In fact, I really appreciate you helping me fight." Song Xuyi stretched out his hand, and carefully pulled the hook with He Siyu: "In the future, if you encounter danger, I will also fight life to protect you..."

He Siyu tried hard to purse the corners of his lips, but the corners of his lips still curled up involuntarily:

Xu Yi is always so smart, he can quickly resolve all his unhappy emotions.

He Siyu's eyelashes trembled, and he stretched out his hand after a long time, also hugging Song Xuyi's body.

"Okay, let's make an appointment—"

...

As for the knife carried in He Siyu's schoolbag, everyone tacitly did not mention it again.

Everyone understands that the imprint left by a suffering childhood will not disappear so quickly, but Song Xuyi is confident: He Siyu, who grew up in a healthy environment away from the devil-like village, will one day let go of the past. nightmare.

It didn't go that way.

The wound on He Siyu's face couldn't be hidden from the adults at all. Song Xuyi told Dad Song that he was blocked in an alley, and emphasized that He Siyu almost lost his face in order to protect herself. She originally wanted to let Song Mom and Dad took more care of He Siyu, but they underestimated how much Dad and Mom thought of her. Ever since Song Xuyi was kidnapped once, any small matter related to Song Xuyi has become the top priority in Song's mom and dad's mind. After Song Xuyi was blocked, Dad Song immediately contacted the school's dean...

Li Qing's temperament was originally formed by the pampering of her parents. Li Qing refused to apologize, and her parents also indulged her. The stalemate between the two families reached the end of the semester. Finally, Li Qing's family decided to transfer Li Qing to another class next semester. It's over.