Love made me crazy

This kiss wasn't like my first, I didn't expect it, but I had wished for it. A feeling like a firework exploded inside of me. A feeling of warmth, safety, and tenderness found its way into my heart. It was as if all my fears and worries disappeared for a moment, leaving only Sebastian and me. His lips were soft and gentle on mine. He tasted like herbal tea, wildberries, and honey.

I returned his kiss, my hands finding their way into his hair as I pulled him closer to me. The kiss became more intense, and we let ourselves fall into the moment without thinking about the consequences.

Everything that had happened in the last few weeks disappeared behind a foggy veil that I couldn't see and didn't want to see. His hands released my face and wrapped around my waist, holding me even tighter.

I felt my heart make unexpected leaps, and I was left breathless. I gasped into the kiss, and Sebastian seemed to be struggling for breath too.

We had danced around each other like two foolish swans who didn't know where they wanted to go and finally found their way to each other.

I regretted not giving in earlier, how could I have ever given up the chance to kiss those lips?

When we finally pulled away from each other, we were both breathing heavily.

Sebastian looked at me, and I could see the uncertainty in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he said softly, "I didn't mean to overwhelm you."

I shook my head and placed my hand on his chest. "You didn't overwhelm me," I said, "I wanted this too." A slight smile appeared on his face.

"I...," he hesitated, his hands still around my waist, his thumb gently stroking my back. I stayed silent, waiting for his words.

"I wanted to kiss you since you took the Cruciatus Curse on yourself in the Scriptorium to protect me from the pain," he breathed.

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't capable of kissing anyone back then," I said, grinning at him. The pain had overwhelmed me so much that Sebastian had to carry me out of the Scriptorium, after he found what we were looking for.

Sebastian leaned his forehead against mine, "I'm in love with you, Elisabeth," he whispered against my cheek.

I closed my eyes, wanting to hold on to this moment.

"I'm in love with you too, Sebastian," I whispered back.

Sebastian smiled, and I felt his grip around my waist tighten. Once again, he leaned in for a kiss. This time, the kiss was softer and more tender, as if he wanted to make sure that I really wanted to be with him.

A clattering sound interrupted us, "Deek didn't know you had visitors," said the small house elf as I pulled away from Sebastian, looking at him in surprise.

"Deek!" I said, surprised, even though it was normal for him to be here. Sebastian was the intruder.

The tall Slytherin looked at me, confused. I smiled apologetically.

"Um, Deek, this is my... Sebastian," I said, not knowing what to introduce the freckled boy as. Sebastian made a hand gesture that resembled a wave and said nothing.

"Deek won't bother you anymore," said the house elf after picking up the shards of the plant pot, leaving the Room of Requirement through the same door we had entered.

"You have a house elf?" Sebastian asked, looking at me incredulously.

"No, he's not my house elf, he just helps me keep the Room of Requirement together," I answered.

"Since when have you had this?" he asked, making a sweeping gesture with his hand to indicate the room. "Pretty much since I came to Hogwarts. Professor Weasley told me it would help me with my studies, and after I rescued so many magical creatures, she said I should continue doing so," I explained. Sebastian took a seat on the sofa again, probably stunned by this information.

"You've had this the whole time, and we've still been hanging out in the undercroft or the library?" he asked incredulously. I smiled apologetically and shrugged my shoulders.

"This was my sanctuary. You can be demanding, and sometimes I needed a moment to myself," I said now. Sebastian's gaze softened again.

"I understand. I'm sorry I put so much on you," he said. I sat down next to him on the soft fabric and excitedly ran my hand over it.

We were all alone, and Deek wouldn't be back for the next few hours. I bit my lip.

No, you just made up after months of fighting

I hated my inner voice, but itwas right, so I just leaned against Sebastian's chest and put my arm around him. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Is this the moment when I should ask if I can court you?" I looked up and met his eyes, which were scrutinizing me closely. "I think that's how it works," I whispered, and Sebastian smiled.

"Okay then," he let go of me and stood up, pulling me up with him.

Sebastian cleared his throat. "Miss Elizabeth Farrah Hawkins, would you grant me permission to court you and make me very happy?" Sebastian started with a grin, but now his expression was completely serious.

I stared at him. This was no easy matter. Courting someone was a promise to be there for them and stand by their side.

I nodded hesitantly.

A gentle kiss sealed the promise.

We could break it off at any time. Courting someone didn't mean being bound to them forever; it was just more official than making out in secret rooms.

There was only one thing left to consider: my friends would tear me apart when they found out.