Chapter 27

George's POV 

~.. 6pm ..~

I started to wake up since something or someone was shaking me " DREAM, GEORGE! WAKE UP WERE GOING TO THE ARCADE!! " I knew it from the shout already. " shut up tom.. " I shouted and buried my head on the pillow and noticed Clay wasn't beside me.

" oh yeah, about that- Dream or so called 'Clay' is already downstairs.. SO WAKE THE FUCK UP " he smacked me with a pillow " OW!! OK, OK, FINE!! " I shouted then sat up " ok, get dressed and let's go " Tom smiled and left the room.

I sighed and stood up from bed. I walked to the closet and got dressed in a white t-shirt, a light green jacket with Dream blob on the left side, white joggers with light green stripes on the sides, green and white chuck Taylor Shoes, and a white bucket hat with Dream blob in the middle.

I smiled and took a mirror pic before going down stairs. As I was going down stairs I heard ' finally!/ lets go! ' and I put my phone in my pocket " sorry if I took long-.. " I rubbed the back of my neck " its ok, let's go! come on " Will said and we all went to the car.

" Someone is looking nice~ " Niki whispered at me from the back " trying to impress someone?~ " she whispered with a smirk and I blushed " n-no.. " I shook my head and she laughed " just messing with you! Now, what made you choose this? " she asked " I don't know.. I felt like wearing this? " I said while tilting my head to the side.

" hm.. ok " she went back to her seat properly and I sighed " you ok? " Clay asked and I nodded " mk " he looked out the window and placed his hand on my thigh " by the way, you look good~ " he whispered and my blush came back worst.

" Are you good George? " Tubbo asked me and I nodded and did not even wanted to speak from then on.. " oki " he said and then looked back at his phone.

~.. when they reached the arcade ..~

We parked next to the arcade and we all got out one by one. " ok, I will give each of us a card with a bunch of money in it so you don't have to worry about running out " Phil said and Will sighed right next to me " finally someone paying " Will said and I laughed.

" ok, this is for the two of you " Phil gave me and Clay a card " only one? " Clay said and I hit him softly with my elbow " ow.. " he said and I whispered a sorry. " yeah since your a couple, oh, by the way if your a couple you only get one! " Phil shouted and all of the couples here groaned while some of them laughed.

" ok, don't do any funny business, ok? " Phil said and we all nodded " ok, lets go!! " he shouted and we entered the arcade and it was big- like very big. " gah! I wanna play that one lets go! " I pulled Clay and he laughed behind me. " whoa- " me and Clay said at the same time. we both looked at each other and our eyes sparkled with excitement then we started playing games.

~.. 1 hour later ..~

" I'm so tired.. " I said as I took a seat in front of Clay " but it was fun " he said with a smile and I nodded. " wanna get nachos? " I asked and Clay nodded " ok, I'll pay " he stood up and I smiled as a ' thank you '. " so~.. " Niki said and I turned to her " ye-.. ah.. " I said slowly since everyone was staring.

" Are you guys on good terms now? " Tubbo asked and I nodded with a blush " asshole! That wasn't my question! " Tommy smacked the back of Tubbo's head and Tubbo rubbed the back of his head " Well, that question is bad! And weird.. " Tubbo said and everyone laughed.

" Then I'll ask! " Tommy paused and cleared his throat " did you and Dream have s#x yet? " Tommy asked and everyone was caught off guard.

" what?! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yoo~ sry for not posting on Monday something urgent came up. I hope you have a good day and see ya tomorrow!!!