"No Matt."
"Yes you are."
"I'm not, I'm taking someone else spot."
"No, it's your spot."

He sighs once before he put his hand on your hair. Looking at you your bloody arms. "This? Is not worth it, I don't want you to kill yourself? Not hurting and not burning." He said.

"I can't live with you, so please do it for me, please stop it, I don't want you to cut yourself ever again, okay?" He put his hand on your cheek.

"But it's hard Matt, I can't .. I just cant." You cried front of him, on the bathroom floor. "No yes you can..." he grabbed your hands.

"You can because I'm here, and I'm with you and I'm not leaving you, I will never leave you okay?" He hugs you and kisses your forehead. "And every single scar on your body will be gone." He kissed your hair and smiled.

"I love you.." you whispered, and he just kept hugs you on the floor in the bathroom. "Now come on let's clean you up." He made you stand up and helped you clean all the bathroom.

-
You didn't touch a knife or every single thing that can be dangerous to you since Matt's found out, he didn't let you.

Not cutting a salad for two of you, cutting a paper, not a simple things. He was to worry you'll keep doing it to yourself.

It's one night, you were home alone, you had a really tough day and you didn't knew how it's possible to get through it, your thoughts were so loud and you couldn't even get out of your head.
You were trapped.

You saw the kitchen, when it's all dark, you thought you can use the knife, and do it again, what you promised Matt you won't do, you didn't do it for almost a month.

You can't break the promise you made with Matt. 'Don't hurt you ever again.' It's all you heard and say, you lose it.

You start breakdown into your hands, you have to options, to hurt yourself again, or just keep going with this pain inside your head, you could see that all your scars were already gone like Matt promised, if you'll make a new ones, Matt will know.

You took the phone and looked for Matt's number, you called him and hoped he will answer you. "Hello, baby? I'm almost home." Matt said, he didn't expect to a phone call from you.

"Matt can you hurry up please." You said, cutting his words. "Why?" He asked. "Because.." you stopped talking. "Please just hurry up." "Y/n you're scary me." He said.

"I wanna hurt myself again." You said so quickly. "Matt please just come fast." You said. "I'll be there at five seconds don't do anything please." He said. "I'm not hinging up the phone, I'll be here with you. I can't let you do something."

Matt talk with you about his work, he didn't stop hearing your voice, he just let you speak about you day even when it's was boring and bad, he just made you clam.

"I'm here." He said. "Okay.. can I hung up?" You asked. "Now yes. I'm coming in." He said and you heard the door open.

You ran into Matt's arms and he just kissed you and didn't let go of you. "Hey.. I'm here .." you could feel his heartbeat and his breath.

"I'm so proud of you." He said . "About what?" You looked up at him. "That you didn't went to the kitchen and just called me." "Oh I didn't knew what to do.." you were nervous.

"It's okay, if you called me it's a good sigh. I'm proud of you that you didn't hurt yourself." He said and kissed your lips.

"I love you.. thank you for helping me." You told him and he put a kiss on your lips once again. "Okay, now can we watch movie and eat a pancake?" Matt said and your smile just was the best thing he ever saw.

"I'll love too." You giggled. "Yeah!!" Matt's just lift you up, you laugh a little when Matt did it. "Okay, plug the Apple Music to the tv." He said.

"You're not putting your playlist?" You asked him. "No, put your playlist.. I don't care what it is." He made the pancakes.

You put 'style' by Taylor Swift and start singing and dancing, at some point Matt start dancing again, and then you realise.

Matt helped you with your self harm.
Matt helped you with your mental health,
Matt bring you back to life.

Matt basically saved your life.