The rest of the dinner goes by smoothly as they talk among themselves about various things. After dinner Yoongi leads Jimin into his room. As they reach the room Jimin was going to stay in Yoongi stops. "I guess this is it for today." He says.

He didn't know what to say or do when he was with Jimin. He wonders if it would have been better if he asked Hoseok. "Really? I thought I was going to get a reward." Jimin says raising his brow in a questioning manner. "I thought it was a joke." Yoongi says, his heart rate picking up a bit.

A few minutes later Yoongi finds himself in Jimin's bad. Everything was a blur. "And what are we supposed to do?" He asked, trying to not stutter. The room already smell so much like Jimin. God he could sleep here everyday. 'No Yoongi oay attention. Don't act like a dog.' he internally tells himself.

"You have to sleep her for tonight." Jimin says, no filter in his mouth. "W-What?" Yoongi chokes out. Jimin looks at him a bit puzzled but laughs out softly at the end. "Don't think of any weird thing just yet Yoongi-ssi. It is just that your scent is comforting and I need my room to smell at least a bit like you. I get a bit stressed in unfamiliar environment." He explains.

Yoongi literally breathes out in relief. He really didn't knew what he would have done if Jimin had asked for anything way more intimate. Shit or was he the only one whose mind was spiralling out there?

Jimin lays down beside him, humming in satisfaction. "Thank you.. for inviting me." He says. "It is my pleasure." Yoongi says, his body reacting to Jimin's scent as it relaxes. Omega's scent were very helpful in making an alpha de-stress and relax. And for Yoongi who has never really slept beside or strayed near another omega it was the first time his body was this relaxed.

"You know... The first time I saw you was in the royal banquet. I thought you were all soft looking and adorable." Jimin says, blushing a little. "Soft looking and adorable? That's a first." Yoongi says chuckling. He isn't lying. He wasn't really described as the soft and adorable person.

"Well you were looking very soft and adorable when I saw you that time. I thought you were really sweet even though you don't seem that way. It is probably one of the biggest reason I said yes to marrying you. You seemed sincere and truthful." Jimin says.

Yoongi doesn't say anything. More like he doesn't know what to say. "I have heard a lot about you as well. I have seen you as a child too." He says. Jimin turns towards him curiously. He never thought Yoongi had met him or so before their marriage was finalized.

"When? I don't remember." He asked. "I didn't come up to you. To be honest I was hiding away so you probably didn't see me as well. It was in one of those noble children gathering thing. I didn't liked to show myself much." Yoongi said. Jimin nods understanding. Most nobles wouldn't have favored Yoongi because of him being illegitimate so it makes sense why he hid away to avoid everyone's eyes.

"The first time I saw you I thought your hair was besutiful. You stood out the most because of your hair. Back then I honestly wanted to touch your hair." Yoongi says smiling at the memory. It was a memory he had pushed far back into his brain. Almost forgotten but recently he remembered it.

Jimin holds Yoongi's hand and guides it on his hair. "Well you can touch now." He says. "Oh goddess the things you say... I swear to god." Yoongi says with a look of disbelief. Does this omega not even realise how he is unconsciously tempting him? Probably not considering the way Jimin looks at him with a curious gaze.

Yoongi sighs as he runs his hand through Jimin's hair. He might as well take the chance. 'As expected it's soft and fluffy.' he thinks to himself. "How is it?" Jimin questioned. "I like you hair. It is very soft and beautiful. It reminds me of the moon itself." Yoongi says, feeling more satisfied than he should be feeling.

Jimin smiles at his words. Yoongi freezes up when Jimin gets closer to him. The bodies touching and their scent mixing with each other. "You are warm. Can I cuddle you as a little extra reward?" Jimin asked. Yoongi clears his throat as he answers "sure."

He wills his body to relax as much as it can. But he was honestly feeling a little to aware of everything. It doesn't take long as Jimin's breath becomes steady as he falls asleep. "Are you asleep?" Yoongi asked to confirm. When there was no answer he slowly removes himself from the bed pulling the cover up over Jimin.

Yoongi looks at him with a soft look in his eyes. "You are sleeping so soundly in the same room with an alpha you are not that close to. Do you trust me that much?" He asked not really expecting an answer. He huffs when Jimin pouts. It makes him wonder what the younger is even dreaming about to pout like that.

With one last look at Jimin, Yoongi exits the room. He heads towards his own room and lies down on the bed. He puts his arm over his eyes sighing contently. That night he falls asleep easier than other nights. Jimin's scent that clung on his body easily lulling him into a deep sleep.

Hello again everyone 🐸🐸
I first wanted to put a slightly spicy moment between them but I decided it was too early 😂

You will be getting a little sneak peek at Yoongi's childhood in the next chapter so do look forward to it 🤗

I saw this and I dunno why but I thought of this story and then thought "yoongi and his mother?" 🥺

Anygays! Feedbacks are always welcomed and please don't forget to give this chapter a star if you liked it~ See you all next time 💜💜 Byeeeeee