Chu also doesn't trust his intuition, but he trusts his own judgment.

    ...Did he really make a mistake, or did something miraculous happen before his eyes but he didn't notice it?

    Thinking of the wonderful fate between Hasunuma and himself, Chuya's mood became a little complicated.

    I thought this kind of experience was unique to him, but now—

    and Hasunuma didn't know that his vest was already jumping sideways repeatedly on the verge of falling.

    Dazai Osamu: "..."

    He only felt a kind of despair - it was clearly a story of two people, but in fact it was a story of three people.

    ... He really doesn't want to continue this weird relationship!

    Until he returned to his apartment at night, Osamu Dazai was still brooding over this delicate situation where the two of them had one soul.

    Have to figure out a way!

    Unknowingly, Osamu Dazai has changed from a resourceful and desperate teenager to a mentally handicapped person with an unprecedented desire to survive - he has fallen into a daily struggle with a The sand sculptures are fighting wits and bravery, but they don't know it, and they are in the strange circle.

    Zhong also seems to need knowledge very much. For his future, let him go to school. Osamu Dazai wrote in his notepad with a blank face.

    Ever since the princess hug incident happened, he began to refuse to call Chuya Master Chuya.

    ...I always feel that this will become his dark history!

    "Is that so?" Hasunuma looked thoughtfully at the words written by Osamu Dazai, just when Osamu Dazai was about to make persistent efforts, Hasunuma said seriously: "I understand, I will also send Dazai-kun to school !"

    Osamu Dazai: "??????" Why did the center of conflict shift from Nakaya to him? !

    Just when Osamu Dazai was swimming in the sea of ​​question marks, Hasunuma explained slowly: "Well... because, Dazai-kun, you haven't gone to school either." Maybe it feels like it hurts one's self-esteem, Liannuma Numa quickly added: "But your basics are very good! You see, when you were teaching me, I could see that you have English basics!" Osamu Dazai's eyes suddenly became subtle

    . Can the level of English be called a good sentence?

    ... This kind of comforting technology is really amazing.

    "And, Dazai-kun, you are too considerate." Hasunuma said.

    Osamu Dazai: "...?" He almost didn't know the word considerate.

    Hasunuma said helplessly: "I know you like Chuya-kun very much, but you can't try every means to push all the good things to Chuya-kun. You will also have the opportunity to receive education!" Osamu Dazai: "..." In

    the

    end , he chose to shut up. For Kami Hasunuma, a guy with a magical brain circuit, if he continues, he will easily be humiliated by him.