Chapter 6:New Friends and Vacation Time

Start from the beginning

"So what way are we going?" Ben asked. "Luna, Mimi, you should help Ben because you know where it is, I don't." I said. They nodded. "So, excited for our date tonight?" Sam asked me. "Ya of course I am." I responded. "Okay. So what's it like missing classes to hang out with us?" "Hmm considering last time, ehh." I said.

"Sara can you come over here for a sec?" Ben said. "M'kay." I replied. "What's up?" "I'm going to need you, the girls and the pixies to jump out of the ship now. There isn't a place I can land that's close to the village." He said. "Ok. We can do that. Just meet us there." I said. "C'mon." I said, turning to the girls.

We transformed and flew out the back with the pixies. "That's it right there." Luna told me, pointing to a group of small houses. We flew down to it. "Who are you and how did you get in the pixie village?" An older pixie asked. "I'm Sara, Fairy of Music and Nature. These are my friends, Princess Aqua of Andros, Fairy of Waves, Princess Electra of Electros, Fairy of Electricity, Princess Fireis of Domino, Fairy of the Dragon Flame, Princess Digi of Zenith, Fairy of Technology, and Princess Carissa of Solaria, Fairy of the Shining Sun."

"I found these pixies hiding in a bush outside of Alfea and Mrs. Faragonda sent my friends and I to bring them home." I explained.

"It is nice to meet you. I'm Ninfea, mother of all pixies. Thank you for bringing them home." "No problem." I replied. "We didn't get any berries, we were attacked by a big creature!" Luna said. "Oh my." Ninfea gasped. " I can take care of the berries." I said. Using my magic a created a big basket of berries. "Thank you." Ninfea said. I smiled. "We finally found you." I heard Sam say. "Glad to see that you made it." I said. "Who are they?" Ninfea asked. "Friends of ours." Aqua said. "This is Sam, Alex, Hunter, Will, Ben and Evan." I said. "Nice to meet you." The boys said.

"Its nice to meet you boys. Why don't you all stay for the festival?" "Sure." I said. Everyone nodded. "Well I guess we aren't making it to afternoon classes." Electra joked. We all laughed. "I'll call Mrs. Faragonda and tell her we won't be back for a while." Ben said.

..........

"Welcome back girls. I have decided to give you a break. With all the fighting you've done lately, you deserve it." Mrs. F said. "Thanks Mrs. Faragonda!" I said.

"For your break you are allowed to go to your home planets or you can go to one planet together." "I think we should go to earth. That way Sara can see her dad. Plus, I heard from a friend of mine that the malls are amazing." Carissa said. "I agree. I heard that the beaches there are beautiful." Aqua agreed. "So it's decided, you'll be heading to earth." Mrs. F said. "We can stay at my house." I said. "Good."

"Um Mrs. F, can we invite the guys? I think they deserve a break too." Fireis said. "That is a very good idea. I'll call Saladin right now." She got up and went out of the room for a few minutes. "I should call my dad and tell him that we're coming." I said, pulling out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi dad!"

"Hey sweetheart what's up?"

"Nothing really. I just wanted to call and tell you that the headmistress decided to give me and my friends a break so, we'll be coming to earth."

"Okay. I can't wait to see you, and meet your new friends."

"Kay bye."

"Saladin said that the boys can go. They'll be here soon. Why don't you go pack?" We nodded.

.........

"Hi boys." Electra said when we saw them come out of the ship. "Hey girls, thanks for getting Saladin to let us come." Sam said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Whatever, I'm just glad we can go." Alex said. "Ah you're all here. I hope you all have a good vacation." Mrs. F said. "Bye Mrs. F." We all chorus. "Goodbye." She said, transporting us to Earth.

.........

Thundra's P.O.V.

"They went. The trap is set." I said, walking to my two sisters. "Good job Thundra, now we wait until they are comfortable and then we destroy all of them!" Darkra said. "I can't wait to freeze their wings" Iceis said, clenching her fists. "We won't have to wait too long." I said, grinning.

..........

Sara's P.O.V.

"Daddy!" I yelled. "Hey sweetheart!" I ran and hugged my dad. "Daddy." I heard Evan say, laughing. I snapped my fingers, making vines wrap around his leg. "Ow what was that for?" He complained. "Don't mock me." I said, smirking. "Dude, I'm glad she's yours." I heard him whisper to Sam. "Do you want to be dangling twelve feet in the air? Because you're getting there." I warned. "I'll shut up now." He murmured. "Good." By this time my dad was as red as a tomato from trying not to laugh. "That's my little girl." He said.

"I am not little and you know it. So have you heard from Mikey?" I said, changing the subject. "He came to visit a few days ago. I had to explain everything to him." My dad said. We all walked into the house. "Who's Mikey?" Sam asked, standing really close to me. "Mikey is my older brother. He moved out five years ago and now lives by the beach." I explained. "Oh." Sam said, looking down.

"So." Aqua said. "Who wants to go to the beach?"

.........

(END OF CHAPTER 6)