ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ - Request

Your Pov
Warnings- Daddy kink, praise, slight toy usage, cock warming
_
Requested by Gn77kce
_
'68

Oh god, I was losing my mind!
George was on tour and most likely on a plane above the Indian ocean sleeping right now, but I could wait no longer.

I was so unbelievably horny! Fuck, who wouldn't be if you had pictures of your extremely hot husband sitting around your house.
Not to mention I haven't been touched in a month and managed to survive without a vibrator in my grasp.

But even though my goal was to wait till George was back and then make sweet love, I was done.

He had called a while ago and told me his flight was delayed a few hours, meaning he'd get home around three in the morning.
~
"I'm sorry to tell you this, love, but the flight was delayed about six hours. Me and the lads are going to camp out at the airport, and I promise I'll be home as quick as I can."
His voice dripped with remorse, he knew how much I missed him, since I had said on our call the day before when we had a little.. fun on the phone.

"But George! I... I don't know if I can go much longer! I have your fans piling at our fence thinking you're home! What if one of them breaks in and-"

"No, No, none of that. It'll be fine, darling. You know that gate is high and made of thick steel, no one can fit through those bars and plus, there's electric wire at the top. You know we installed that after the incident."
The incident.
About a year ago a man managed to climb over our fence and.. get in our home. Just thankfully, George had been home before the man could lay a finger on me but still, I had a right to be scared.

"Okay.. you should get rest, George.."
I sighed, accepting that I wouldn't see him today and gripped the phone tighter, hoping I'd get sucked up into it and teleport to the airport he's at, but, no hope.

"You as well, sweetheart, I love you so much, dream about me."
~
I stared at the phone, wondering if I should call or not to see if he's landed or not, but I left it be.
He's a busy man and probably didn't want his wife nagging at him every few minutes for attention.

"Fuck it."
I dropped to my knees, leaning down under the bed and patting my hand around until I felt it.
I pulled it out, my vibrator.
It was a plain white color besides the beige head of it.

I knew I haven't used it in quite a while since I had George, but now I didn't, and it was my time to calm down and spoil myself.

I peeled down my pants and underwear down my legs in a single push, feeling the chilly air make contact with my dripping sex.

I closed my eyes, sighing as I pressed a button, allowing it to vibrate in my hold.
It had been forever since I had come over a toy, the last time being when George had used it on me, what a time that was.

I decided to get straight to the point and bring it to my clit, making my hips buck up into the air.
"Geeoorgee.."
I whined, curling my toes.

"Yes, love?"

"GEORGE!"
I gasped and practically threw the vibrator, the toy almost hitting him making him let out a thick laugh.

"Calm down, love! No need to scream, I haven't even started.."
His words came out like a growl, his hands beginning to unbutton his baby blue dress shirt.