"Aww, that's adorable. So what's on the menu, Beloved?"

He closed the book. "Spaghetti alright?" I hummed.

He took out a pot, pasta, and other necessities.

And this bitch.

Actually, manually, started making the fucking pasta. Like some Gordon Ramsey. This dude is actually making dough.

"Can't you like, get pasta at the store?" I asked. "My mom said things are always better if you did then yourself. Plus, it's fun." Ranboo said, kneading  the dough.  After, he began rolling the dough with a rolling pin I didn't even see him take out.

He did his magic, and in a few hours, he was placing a plate in front of me. It smelled amazing.

Tommy poked his head in the kitchen. "Ranbus, that smells great!"

"Hungry still?" They asked, taking out another plate.

"I could eat."

Ranboo poured the spaghetti into another plate and placed it in the one next to mine. He handed us both forks, and we both sat down.

I swirled my spaghetti with my fork, taking a bite. Tommy did the same. "Fiz iSh gReat!" Tommy said, food in his mouth.

"Don't do that Tom, that's gross." He stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes, and Ranboo sat down with another plate in his hands.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Ranboo asked. "Do you have coke?" Tommy asks.

Ranboo walks to the fridge and nods. "I'll have one too." He walked back with two coke cans. He set the two drinks in front of me and Tommy.

He poured a brown-ish liquid into a glass and sat that next to his plate. He sat down and began eating as well.

"Is this the stuff you and your family would make together?" Tommy asks, this time his mouth not filled with food.

Ranboo nodded. "Dude, I got to meet them. Oh, this is gonna be a reoccurring thing by the way."

Ranboo chuckled, "Alright."

"Get yourself a man who can cook and you'll be fed for the rest of your life." I said, sticking my fork up.

Tommy nodded furiously. "Hell yeah."

"I'm your man than?" Ranboo asked. Tommy nodded. "Learn to share." I huffed.

"We can share."

We finished our meal pretty quickly. Ranboo had taken the plates to wash them.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Ranboo asked. I checked the time, seven thirty two.

"Hmm.. anyone want dessert?" I asked.

"Ooh! Can we go for ice cream?" Tommy asks. Ranboo nods, looking at me. "Sure than. We can go for ice cream."

Tommy hurried his way to the door. When he did, we heard the giant bang of thunder.

"Fuck, it's raining! I wanted to walk there." Tommy said, turning around to me and Ranboo.

"We can walk in the rain!" I said excitedly.

Ranboo shuddered at another lash of thunder.

"You guys don't have jackets though." Ranboo pointed out.

And they were right. Wilbur had taken his Trenchcoat back from Tommy, and the stupid weather detecter app-shit lied to me, telling me that it would be sunny, so I didn't bring my jacket.

"Please Ranboo! I wanna walk in in the rain~!" Tommy dragged out. Ranboo stood in silence for a bit.

"Fine. Wait here for a few seconds."

He went down the hallway. Tommy looked at me and I shrugged.

Ranboo came back, shoving a black jacket on. He threw a dark red hoodie to Tommy and threw a yellow jacket at me.

"Put it on."

Tommy obliged, shoving the hoodie over him. It was slightly oversized, the sleeves reaching the tips of his fingers.

I put mine on, and oh gee.

Tommy burst out laughing. It was kind of like a dress. The sleeves hung vary loosely.

It was the warmest experience ever. Like a giant hug that lasted forever.

"Whatever. Let's go already."
————————————————————————

1124 words
RazsSecretAccount
Detective AU <3