I Got You Breakfast, and a Journal

En başından başla

Jay smiled as he heard Alex say that, really happy that she was okay with Max being on the bed; however, that was not something that he was okay. And that was due to the fact that he was in his spot, where he was about to have breakfast with the woman he loves. "Seriously? You're in the midst of sitting in my spot Max." Turning to look at his patient, Max was about to bark; that was, until Alex grabbed his nuzzle since she didn't want him to wake up the twins. Turning his head, Alex looked at the dog. "You wake up my kids, then you don't get any treats today; and you get to be stuck on your bed all day, with Jay not going to take you on a run. So, either shut up, and don't wake up my children. Or I am going to give you hell." Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that, well aware that was something that Alex would do. "Okay, take it easy and just relax baby." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before walking over to the door to their hospital suite; after all, they want to be alone with each other right now. They want to just make sure that they get to spend some time together, which is exactly what Alex wants to tell you the truth; she wants to be alone with her loving husband.

"So, did you get everything that I wanted you to get me?" Turning to look at Alex, Jay agreed with her as that most definitely was what something that he did for her. He got her everything that she wanted, including the journal that she was going to use while they are here in the hospital; and that he was going to read at times, because he knew that Alex always had a hard time talking to him. And that was why Jay really thought that her writing in a journal would really be a great idea and was planning on encouraging it every single day. And that was something that Alex most definitely knew and was ready to do without any encouragement; because then, Jay could know what was going on in her head without her having to tell him. But right now, that was not what she was concentrating on; because there was something else that she wanted to concentrate on, and that was her loving (and sexy) husband. After all, that's exactly what she wants to see. She wants to see her husband strip off for her, which is exactly what he soon did. Smirking as she looked at Jay as he did that, Alex was really happy right now; and the truth was, Jay already knew that. "Oh, you like that; don't you?"

Alex agreed with Jay as he asked her that, as that most definitely was the truth; she was incredibly happy over the fact that he was currently shirtless, and just showing off for her at the moment

Alex agreed with Jay as he asked her that, as that most definitely was the truth; she was incredibly happy over the fact that he was currently shirtless, and just showing off for her at the moment. "God, you are so damn sexy." Jay laughed as he heard his beautiful wife say that, before proceeding to make his way over to her; after all, there was something that he wanted before he gave Alex some breakfast. And that was a nice kiss. Just walking up to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, Jay smirked as he leaned over her and put his hand on her neck; after which, he kissed her softly and took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, you are so damn sexy." Alex agreed with Jay as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know; and I know that you want me bad, but I can't give you what you want right now." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, but he was okay with that; and that was due to the fact that he would rather she relax, than they have sex with each other right now. "I'm okay with us relaxing and just taking it easy, I promise Alex." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, smiling at her husband.