The proposal

Peach and Toad continue driving. As Mario and Donkey Kong fall, Donkey Kong throws debris at Mario.

"Hey! This is your fault!"

"My fault?! You're the one who--"

"Stop talking! I don't want the last thing I hear before I die to be your--"

Mario and Donkey Kong crash into the ocean. Donkey Kong is knocked unconscious, but Mario manages to bring him up to the surface. A large creature closes its jaws beneath them.

"Mario... You saved my life" Dk awakens and holds on to a barrel.

"Yeah, well... I won't tell anyone"

"Good, please don't"

" Okay... Uh... Did you just...feel something?"

The creature, an eel-like Maw-Ray, rises up out of the water behind them.

"Swim!"

The Maw-Ray closes its jaws around them. Peach and Toad arrive back in the Mushroom Kingdom and race through the town.

"Bowser's on his way! You have to evacuate! Get out of the city!" She enters the castle with the others.

"Princess?"

"We lost the army, and Mario's gone, so is his brother" All Toads gasps in horror

"Bowser is coming. Head into the forest. I'll buy you some time"

"You heard her! Evacuate the city!" All the roads ran in a panicked.

"Go with the others" peach looks down at toad

"I said I wouldn't let anyone hurt you"

Then the entire mushroom kingdom was running in a panicked, fleeing from the kingdom.

"Just leave it! There's no time!" A red toad told a purple toad when he drops q create of apples.

Peach and toad head out to approach bowser, she grabs one of the guard's battling axe and toad pulls out a pan.

Once all the roads evacuated, the sky turned darker, only it be a dark cloud covering the sky, it was coming from bowser's floating castle.

Peach comes face to with his Castle as it landed, the mouths open and Koopa soldiers came out, they surrounded her when bowser came out.

"Princess Peach! Brave as ever. As you can see, I have the Super Star" then the super star appeared.

"If you're going to use it..." she threatened him with the axe and his soldiers were quick to defense as they aimed their spears at her.

"...Use it now! If this is another attempt to get me to marry you-"

But bowser pushes her weapon down with his finger.

"Oh how nice of to think that but I come to terms and realized something...peaches, you never love me and I try so hard to get you to like me, you push me away, so no I don't want to marry you anymore, I don't want you, I want your crown" he takes her tiara off her head.

She was stumped, "my crown" she sees him taken her crown and drops her weapon"

"Yes, I found some even better, someone who can actually love me for who I am, peaches meet my new bride: Sophia"

Coming out of the castle was Sophia, peach was immediately relieved to see her.

"SOPHIA!" She ran to her and smiled but Sophia was confused.

"I'm glad you're ok"

Sophia chuckles, "I'm sorry...do I know you?"

"I know you're brothers"