A long journey

A flashback of baby Luigi building a castle out of blocks but then when he puts the flag on top.

A blonde curly hair bully takes it, then he give him the tongue as he kicks the castle of blocks down, causing baby Luigi to fall back, he shield himself from the falling bricks and as the bully laughed at him.

When baby Mario jumped behind him, he pushed him to the ground and took the flag back.

He gives the flag back to Luigi, then the bully ran off.

Mario turns to Luigi and smiles

Then when they were 6, they were in the waiting room in a hospital with their dad as they mom was giving birth to their sister Sophia

"You ready to meet your sister boys?" Their dad asked.

Although Mario was super excited to meet his sister for the first time, Luigi was a bit worried.

"Woohoo, yeah dad" Mario jumped as he was very excited.

"I can't wait to see her, how about you Luigi" Mario asked Luigi who just fidget with his hands and was shaking.

"Yeah, sort of"

"Sort of...Luigi, what's wrong?"

"I'm just worried Mario"

"Worried about what?"

"What if our sister doesn't like me?"

"Luigi?"

"I'm just scared that she'll hate me and that...you'll stop caring about me"

"Luigi? We're brothers, we always have each others back and you need to stop being afraid, I'm sure she'll love you"

And when they entered inside the room, the first thing they saw was their mom holding a pink blanket in her arms, she was cradling the baby then when she saw Mario and Luigi, she waved.

"Come on here boys" they walked towards her.

"Yes hello to your baby" when they see Sophia, she opens her eyes.