𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨

En başından başla

She finished before me, and I knew buying more than one it was fine when I saw her with four pink bags. I pay my sets and met her at the enter door.

"Let's go, malysh."

Natasha and I keep walking through the mall, brought some more clothes and ate there. She then took me to some giant park, it was beautiful. We went back to the house around five, so we could get ready for our dinner tonight. She gave me my bags and I give her hers. This is going to be interesting.

I took a shower, did my skin care and make up and finally, time to open what Natasha choose for me, she just gave me one bag, though. A black lingerie set, with lace and transparency, together with her garter belt and black transparent stockings.

It fits me perfectly, and it matches my dress and heels. Once I'm ready, I send a picture to Kate, obviously, and her response is the best, as always.

Kate☕
You look gorgeous and Miss Punishment is gonna have a really wet problem tonight. If I were you, I would let her do whatever she wants, just saying..

Well, maybe I let her. Who knows.

I go downstairs just to see that Natasha isn't ready yet. I just wait for her sat on the couch. Ten minutes later, I hear her heels clicking on the wooden floor, she's coming. And she looks absolutely beautiful. Wearing a black suit with nothing underneath. She's going to be the death of me. her hair is still a little wet, which makes her look hotter.

"Miss Romanoff, is the plan having dinner at hospital, because you're gonna make me have a heart attack." I smirk as I approach her, I love when she blushes.

"Miss y/l/n, I wouldn't want such a thing, but I can say the same about you." she grabs me by my hips, stamping me with her body, making me sigh. She knows what she causes in me with that.

"Shall we go?"

"We shall."

Once we're there, just to say her name is enough to have a private table for us. Romanoff's benefits, of course.

"Will you let me chose your dinner?" she asks me as we read the menu.

"You're chosing everything for me today."

"Is that bothering you?"

"Not at all," I smirk as she mirrors me "go ahead." Deep down I really enjoy her doing all the thinking.

She says the waitress our order and just her speaking italian makes me squeeze my thighs. Do I like lenguages or Natasha speaking them? Carbonara pasta and white wine is served on the table, this is delicious.

Natasha and I ate exquisitely, we talked about life, the company, how she got to what she is now and that really fascinates me. As Natasha was made from scratch and now she has an empire. The best psychologist in all of NYC, and I would say the USA.

We ordered dessert and another wine, and despite my attempts to get her to take me to ice cream to no avail, the chocolate volcano we ate was delicious. The return to her house was not as long as the trip to the restaurant, her hand was on my thigh the whole time, every time her thumb caressed me it was once more that I lost strength against the rule that I imposed.

Finally, Natasha did buy me ice cream, but on the condition that we eat it at her house since she was tired. Although she didn't look tired at this point, I feel like she already knows what she's up to, I just play innocent because I know she loves it.

When we get home I take off my heels, my feet hurt because I'm not used to them, but Natasha tells me to go to the couch and put on some music while she serves the ice cream. I sit down and make myself comfortable, her dress rises up on me and since it's short I'm just about to show her my underwear, although that's not the worst that could happen, is it?

I throw my head back from her while I wait for her, I hear her hum a song, I don't know what it is, but the simple fact of listening to her calms me down. Her footsteps get louder as she gets closer, I feel the cushion next to me sag from her weight and the bowl click as she places it in the glass table.

"Hey, are you tired, detka?" she whispered to me, maybe she thought she was asleep.

"Nope, my feet just hurt a little." I turn and find her looking at me, I smile at her as she leans over to get me my bowl. "Thanks," She pats her lap for me to get my feet there.

"Come on, I'll make it feel better, promise." she nods and I can't say no, plus I need it. Natasha starts to rub my left foot and I can't help but sigh in relief, her thumbs pressing into my skin hard back and forth, she does the same with the other one and suddenly they don't hurt anymore.

"That was amazing, I really really needed that." she didn't bring a bowl for her, "Do you want some?" I raise my eyebrow as I see her nod. I dip the little spoon into the chocolate ice cream and I stretch it out to her, Natasha parts her lips as I slide the spoon into her mouth. She doesn't stop staring at me and I feel like she could melt me before the ice cream itself. A silent moan leaves her as she tastes it and my feet twitch in her lap.

"I should have bring one to myself," she murmurs and I giggle softly.

"I can share you if you want,"

"Please," I put my feet to the floor again and she slides to my side, our thighs touching together.

Moments like this make me want to give in completely to her, in every way possible, but I can't do that to Wanda, that's not fair for her, not when she's been like that since the beginning.

Natasha puts my playlist on the speaker, she loves it so much that she asked me for the link, Artick Monkeys resound now in the living room while we share spoon by spoon the ice cream. She refused to let me give it to her, so now she's the one giving me the chocolate. The last one she kinda misses my mouth and some of the melted ice cream drips from my lips to my chin.

I attemp to clean it with my hand, but she's faster than me and suddenly her lips are claiming mine, cleaning any rest of chocolate that I had. Her kisses are addictive and I can't fight the urge to kiss her back, much less when her tongue presses my bottom lip.

Much less when her hands start to run through my body, caressing my waist above my dress, until they find my hips, God, she's obsessed with them and squeezing them. Not that I'm complaining, but that makes it that much harder to resist.

It's not until her hands squeezing me against her and her tongue in my mouth that I let out a sultry moan. Natasha groans and manages to pull me onto her lap. Fuck, she feels so good.

I know that this time I will not be able to control it, but it never hurts to lose control a bit, right?

I start to rub against her when I feel her hands run through my thighs, even over my stockings I feel like it burns me. I hate that she is so addictive, so delicious. I can't stop, I don't want to stop.

"Natasha," I breathed out as we parted. Red and swollen lips, shiny and moist. Her dilated pupils and her agitated breathing confirm to me how turned on she is.

"Please," she whispered to me, and that was it for me to let her get me into her bed.

A/N: OMGGGGGGGG just waiiiitttttt for the next I'M DYING

please please tell me your opinions guys I need to hear that.

On the other hand, small publicity space, to tell you that if you have twitch, please can you subscribe or follow to the channel of my girlfriend <3 and her friends. They just started but they are super fun I assure you. They stream on Fridays at 8:00 p.m. ARG (spanish)

Please make me happy:) I'm gonna update more often if you follow them